kz_5_5.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 239
  • kz_5_6.jpg
    kz_5_6.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 242
  • kz_5_7.jpg
    kz_5_7.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 247
awesome, I have a kz750 ltd I'm playing with now and I know how difficult these bikes can be. There's really nothing bolt on available so kudos to you!

Jrbrownie00 said:
awesome, I have a kz750 ltd I'm playing with now and I know how difficult these bikes can be. There's really nothing bolt on available so kudos to you!

+1

Odd, yes very different with that seat, nice choice. Dirty. I like the looks of all sort of custom bikes, well I'm not big fan of the choppers and the way a lot of bobbers look. Anyways to me the café racers are suppose to look hot rod like. They were hand built in some one's garage but I guess some people have better garages than others. That's what I meant by the dirty comment. Does that make any sense?

sure it does. This bike was supposed to be clean/ yet dirty
CBPayne said:
Odd, yes very different with that seat, nice choice. Dirty. I like the looks of all sort of custom bikes, well I'm not big fan of the choppers and the way a lot of bobbers look. Anyways to me the café racers are suppose to look hot rod like. They were hand built in some one's garage but I guess some people have better garages than others. That's what I meant by the dirty comment. Does that make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom