RD350

lassenc

Been Around the Block
1240463_10200949054063346_394159183_n.jpg

Did some of the final fabrication today :)

AR125 or something bigger?
Just in there to roll it around or are you keeping it? (personally I'm not a fan of cast wheels)
I know they were real lightweight wheels, Yamaha used some crazy heavy hubs with spoked wheels

Nice bike if you need anything let me know we got a tons of rd parts

It's from a GPZ305.

Originally I wanted to go with the casts because it is almost identical to the production racers of the day. But now I am thinking spoked with aluminium rims.

If you have matching front, do it.Won't be 'ckassic cafe' but will be closer to 1970 race bike, majority will never know the difference

Short list of what I need:

Expand holes in swingarm for the new axle + getting a new chain adjuster
Get discbrakes, masters and calipers for dual disc and make adapters for those + Brakehoses + Brakelight
Airfilters
Front fender

And I'll probably remember some other stuff too.

It's much, much easier to get custom bushing made to fit swing arm with ID for original spacer tube and hardened bushings. Trying to enlarget the hole in the bushings is pretty difficult, normal drill just 'bounces off'

crazypj said:
It's much, much easier to get custom bushing made to fit swing arm with ID for original spacer tube and hardened bushings. Trying to enlarget the hole in the bushings is pretty difficult, normal drill just 'bounces off'

Meant rear spindle holes. I have needlebearings in the swingarm pivot :)

Back
Top Bottom