DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really care, could be a theather or whatever, as long as it is not the red carpet you have in your livingroom for instance :p Let's keep this game a game of actually going somewhere, that's why i said 'real' red carpet. That's part of the fun right? :)

Well you said no pulling in the house to take picture in your front room and I don't think my wife would let me do that so yeah it's that hard find red carpet. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG GS3 using Tapatalk 2

Problem is I have have red carpet, and it works well with the DECOR and the RED DIRT.

Bons said:
C'mon guys! is it really THAT hard to find one? ;)

Dude, I honestly went out for a couple of hours yesterday for a ride - froze my freaking ass off. While out, I covered a shot for another scavenger hunt elsewhere and looked the entire time for a red carpet as well.

Nadda.

Tough mark for me - there is no doubt.

I do thank you for giving me an "excuse" to get out though. I'm stubborn too so I didn't want to give up. Had I found a red carpet right away, I probably would have gone home. It was cold. 8) Your tough mark kept me out ;)

Re: Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spazzle102 said:
What if I get a redhead to take her pants off? Would that still count?

It would have to be in the picture...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR

spazzle102 said:
What if I get a redhead to take her pants off? Would that still count?

I thought the same thing at one point but, after a quick mental scan, there were none I could think of that wouldn't punch me square in the face if I asked ::)

I don't know if it would be approved as "the mark" but I encourage you to submit it for approval.

I was at the Crown Plaza for a work meeting Friday, when I seen they had red carpet I thought, wonder if they let me ride my bike into the lobby!

vazyju5a.jpg

Where I work was changing out props.. GOT IT!!

Re: Re: DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S Majure said:
vazyju5a.jpg

Where I work was changing out props.. GOT IT!!

Sweet finally. What's the next mark!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Back
Top Bottom