Snowflake rim with fresh tire

LazloH

Been Around the Block
Saved this from a guy who was going to scrap it. Comes with a dress tire that needs mounted and still has the stickers on it. Shipping from IL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389230191825.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389230191825.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 198
  • uploadfromtaptalk1389230223938.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389230223938.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 170
Just going to bump this. I finally figured out what this rim is to. Suzuki GS850. Its a 19 inch snowflake rim. It will apparently fit a bunch of different GS models. I still have it and its still sitting in good shape. Just saw one in worst shape go for 50 bucks on ebay.. I will take 50 bucks for it. (depending on how far you are.. I dont want to ship it to China.)

Its too big for the project I had planned.. and honestly.. it doesn't match my nail polish.

Sounds like you could use a spare. Or maybe a brand new tire (with a rim) for less than it would cost to buy one from the interwebs.

I'll save you the shipping costs. Just drop it around at my place and no questions will be asked about the lurid color. I'll take it as a deposit against a certain CB160 Cafe Racer that you know you want.... :)

If you buy it. I'll throw in some generic Saran Wrap. Teazer. I'll bring you some ice cream from the place on the corner.... Everyone gets a bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect that it's a 2.15 x 19 which is wider than the earlier style snowflakes which were 1.85 and it is lighter than the early style too, so it makes a good upgrade on any Suzuki of that era 2 stroke or 4.

You know where to send the sales commission (ice cream) to. :)

Forgot to mention. Tire is a Dunlop K591 F. 100/90 V19

Sorry teazer. It's the enkei-2 J 19X MT1.85

You telling me publicly that I'm not right and that I don't even get the ice cream sales commission....

Didn't I tell you about not letting facts get in the way of a good story?

How about a milkshake, and I'll bring you your engine stand. (And maybe a bunch of RD parts to check out)

Back
Top Bottom