Stock CB350F parts in Northern Virginia

shaggycb750c

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently acquired a 73 CB350F and I'd like to try to make some money on the stock parts to pay for other parts of the project. The bike has only 13k miles but sat on its side under a tree for 15 years, so bear with me. Prices negotiable, always willing to trade and barter.

Up first for grabs is the stock 4-4 exhaust. I know these are desirable, but not sure about this condition. I'm interested in cutting these up to make my own exhaust, maybe someone wants to save these from undergoing the saw. - $300

Up next is the stock seat, padding and cover are in decent condition, chrome strip is peeling and rusted. - $100

Brake pedal with spring - $20
Brake rod - $5
Brake pivot plate -$5
Front foot pegs - $15
Passenger foot pegs - $15
Center stand - $25
Rear brake pull rod - $5
Rear turn signals - $20
Brake light - $10
Rear fender - $40
Headlight mounts - $15
Airbox - $25
Battery tray - $15
Handlebars - $50

Well bumping this thread on top of putting a time period on the seat and the exhaust. I'm getting to a point where I want to work on those parts of the bike. Hurry before I chop them up!

Sorry fellers, I'm gonna need all of those items on the bike to have it stop... I've got some locals I'm talking to about parts and I may pick up some spares of those in a "box deal" I may make and I'll keep you guys posted. I more or less have the typical "take offs" for sale; stock foot pegs, brake lever, exhaust hanger plates, rear grab bar with lights, headlight holders with lights, and the tail light.

Back
Top Bottom