custom1968 Honda dream ca77 Delaware 900

• Thread starter duffs speed n mo-chine
  • Start date
D

duffs speed n mo-chine

1968 Honda dream lots of custom parts needs new headlight and taillight. Have title. 850 obo

Attachments

• IMG_20140524_154345.jpg
    IMG_20140524_154345.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 195
Thanks for all the haters !!! Haha everybody on the Internet's a critic. Custom foot pegs, toe pegs, 6061 struts, yes it runs, sounds amazing. Come talk shit in person 438 e are st. Wilmington de 19804 thanks!

why are you posting your address publicly on the internet? Nobody cares enough to come see you for an argument.... its just the internet man.

You are the dude that makes the pegs and whatnot with that cool old lathe right? Suck it up and stick around. Contribute!

For clarity... see my restoration thread of a 63 Baby Dream... I hate to be a purist... but its really not a platform for anything else.

duffs speed n mo-chine said:
Thanks for all the haters !!! Haha everybody on the Internet's a critic. Custom foot pegs, toe pegs, 6061 struts, yes it runs, sounds amazing. Come talk shit in person 438 e are st. Wilmington de 19804 thanks!
I'm curious to what you would do when Tito Ortiz shows up at your shop after smack talking him and inviting him to personally get in your face? I'm sorry but if that Dream (Nightmare) is an example of the work you do you won't be in business long. Upswept chopper pipes, upside down handlebars, bicycle seat. WTF. You're on your way to being a master cafe racer builder. Header wrap is for Hipsters who think it's cool but does nothing positive, has only negative effects.

I like header wrap... :-\

It is called header wrap for a reason though. It's not really just wrapped around the middle.

if there was a chance of rescuing it i might but i already have a bunch of good ones

that thing may be good for parts

I don't think he is responding anymore.... Maybe you guys could write a letter? Long distance penpals. He seems open and caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dream is really "good" looking in a stock form. It's only pretty because it's ugly, but nostalgic. A "custom" dream is only pretty to the guy who built it.

Back
Top Bottom