CB1100F For Sale

surffly

Over 1,000 Posts
Bike has a clear title and runs great.
Has not been hacked, cut or modified. Hard to find with the original pipes.
There are under 12k miles on the bike. Has never been dropped.

Bike is not a perfect show queen that would fit into a new show room. This is a used bike.
Ding on the tank, motor paint is peeling in sections, wind screen (not fairing) has a crack, ect.
Like I said, it's a used bike. Some would call the bike a "ten footer"

Mechanically the bike is in good shape, I wouldn't hesitate to ride the bike anywhere. That said if you don't understand old bikes your experience might vary.

Some times one of the carbs leaks if the bike sits for a week or so. I might get to cleaning that needle and seat before selling, but might not. The carbs don't need to be cleaned, rebuilt or any of that though. Fork seals need replacing. I have the seal, just have not installed them. There is some pitting on the chrome sliders. This will effect seal life. It will be up to the new owner to decide if they can live with that. I have. Some times after the bike warms up I have noticed some oil on my left toe. I assume a gasket or seal is weeping. Hasn't been enough to really look into yet.

Tires and brakes are all good. All of the controls move and work as they should. The lights work too.

Bike has never let me down. Rides nice and is fast. Great highway mile eater too.

This would be a perfect bike for someone that has always wanted on of these and actually wants to use it out on the road. Or for someone that wants to be a complete restoration because it is all stock already.

Best part is that the bike is blue. It is widely known that the blue bikes are much faster then the red ones.

Price is $3200 but I am open to offers.

F4E56ED6-A9F8-4246-9F3B-DF602DE778C1_zpshohkanxa.jpg

FE3281F4-6155-40FE-82E7-7B6F1FEC5C3F_zpsbwiufruk.jpg

67FD2BF6-5BB8-4F98-AF86-E6A56D5D1EF8_zpsss5iq0yt.jpg

E8FC231F-A8A2-4805-873F-3D2A30629CDC_zpseb7wxui9.jpg

Bike is located on Long Island, NY

Back
Top Bottom