750 Engine

Nebr_Rex said:
I can relate to your encounter with that rider. 7 or 8 years ago I had a stop light conversation.
He was about 15 years my junior riding a Honda 919 naked bike. I was on my last KZ1000st before
it received a big bore and cams. His bike out performed mine. But that didn't really matter as later

Good luck, you have a lot of reseach and work to do before next ridding season.

Thanks for the advice. I think Im going to leave the speeding and crazy racing to those with speedbikes.

I have no desire to be a splat on a wall. Im just going to buy another 750 and turn it into a cafe racer with very few mods.

750Toys said:
Thanks for the advice. I think Im going to leave the speeding and crazy racing to those with speedbikes.

I have no desire to be a splat on a wall. Im just going to buy another 750 and turn it into a cafe racer with very few mods.

If you have a wad and want to fast forward I have a cute little whore with only a few mods I'd sell ya ;D

Whoring! I need to see it ::)

Attachments

• CBMOD.jpeg
    CBMOD.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 228
Tune-A-Fish© said:
If you have a wad and want to fast forward I have a cute little whore with only a few mods I'd sell ya ;D

Whoring! I need to see it ::)

Ive decided not to keep up with the Joneses. The Ducati boys can continue to tease me. Ill continue to enjoy my slower vintage Hondas.

750Toys said:
Ive decided not to keep up with the Joneses. The Ducati boys can continue to tease me. Ill continue to enjoy my slower vintage Hondas.

You mentioned having other vintage bikes, what else in is in the stable? Maybe if everyone knows what you are working with other options may be available you didnt know about with one of those.

750Toys said:

Thats a 1972 Honda CB750... nice and slow :eek:

Ya there is always an idiot who thinks they are the baddest out there with their one bike. Whether it's a harley, a gsxr or a ducati. Allow them to be an idiot and remember those are also the people that don't know much about bikes, and most don't ride a whole lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innovativems said:
Ya there is always an idiot who thinks they are the baddest out there with their one bike. Whether it's a harley, a gsxr or a ducati. Allow them to be an idiot and remember those are also the people that don't know much about bikes, and most don't ride a whole lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ 1
There has been many a time a good rider on a lesser machine has bested some one on a better bike.

jag767 said:
You mentioned having other vintage bikes, what else in is in the stable? Maybe if everyone knows what you are working with other options may be available you didnt know about with one of those.

Ive already decided Im not going to modify them to compete with anyone elses bike (esp a Ducati). I will keep them as they are.

Back
Top Bottom