Sparck Moto Wiring Harnesses - Two Extras for Honda SOHC

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey all,

I have a couple of extra harnesses here in the shop that I need to sell. Both are brand new and never used.

The first harness is hand wrapped in waxed nylon, a $100 value-added option. This harness is wired to have the ignition switch relocated to under the seat area. Also, this harness does not come with the wiring for the charging circuit, so any buyer would need to reuse their old wiring or tackle that portion themselves. I can probably include the wiring for this if necessary, but additional costs will need to be taken into account. Asking $200. This harness would also be suitable for any of the early 80s 400/450 models (like the CM450 or CB400T), but would not include the wiring for the electronic ignition.

The second harness is a demo model we recently completed in order to illustrate a new clear heat shrink option. This harness is designed to replace a stock SOHC harness and retains most of that functionality. Some wiring may be required, depending on your model (not all SOHC models use the same plug on the alternator). Hardware will be supplied, if necessary. Asking $200.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    703.3 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 186
Sonreir said:
Bump. Clear harness still looking for a good home.
i am redoing my sl350 it will have a cl motor with electric start no turn signals
is this loom suitable ?
i am an moran when it comes to wiring :'( do you supply instructions ?? ;D
maybe you need make a custom one for me ?

Instructions will be provided, yes. I don't recommend this harness for that bike, though. It will have a lot of extra wires you won't need and the charging circuit is quite a bit different, so the harness would definitely need to be modified to fit your bike.

As always, we're happy to do custom work. ;D

Would the clear harness be suitable for my 1972 cb450? Will be running turn signals, stock handlebar controls, starter+kick start and a pamco electric ignition.

Not without some changes. There will be four or five wires you won't end up using and some of the connectors will need to be replaced with different types.

Back
Top Bottom