DO THE TON Mama Tried #7!! Oct 7-9, 2016 in the Dirty South

13 and counting...

images%2012.jpg

mothgils said:
Anyone buy a vehicle pass for the weekend? Looks like there are only about 50 left.

Trying to decide if I should buy one in case we have some good finds at the swap.
I got one,we'll be in the trailblazer. Can't fit a whole bike but parts won't be a problem

Joon-yah said:
I got one,we'll be in the trailblazer. Can't fit a whole bike but parts won't be a problem

Rad! I highly doubt I will find a whole bike...but have a long list of parts I need

mothgils said:
Anyone buy a vehicle pass for the weekend? Looks like there are only about 50 left.

Trying to decide if I should buy one in case we have some good finds at the swap.
I bought one. If I bring the Box Chevy, it has like a 17ft long bed. Plus I have a trailer. Otherwise, we'll be in Grand Cherokee.

MobtownMatt said:
Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that it doesn't look like I'll be able to attend the events(even though I'm local!!). I've got a lot of stuff going on, and I'm still trying to get this bike running properly. It's just not going to be possible with my schedule and fundage. Sucks too, because I was really looking forward to going in Tonuptom's memory. He was my best friend. Knew him 13 years. But I'll make it next year for sure. His spirit is guiding me as I work on my 78 GL1000. Still hard to believe he's been gone almost 2 years now.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

It was sad to hear about Tom. He was a piece of the Barber experience for sure. Last I spoke to him he was buying a set of BMW valve covers for a sculpture cause they looked like titties LOL. RIP Tom

12 to go...

received_10157485466415174_1.jpeg

And reposting this for anyone that missed it:

haircuttergirl said:
Hey guys, wanted to give you an update on some of the happenings at Ace Corner 2016. They've adjusted the schedule from previous years to enable folks with their own plans in the evenings Fri/Sat to be able to attend these gatherings before heading to their own parties.

● Friday Night Party
5pm- ?
For Ace passholders. There will be a $5 ticket at the gate that gets non-pass holders in from 5pm onwards

●Saturday Night Sponsor/Vendor Appreciation Party
5 - 7pm

●Ride with the Rockers
Time TBD Sunday morning
Led by Herm Narciso and Mark Wilsmore

And...
●Ace Corner is the only spot to buy beer at Barber
●Various bands playing
●Artists doing paintings and striping throughout the weekend on the Bell booth
●Walk up commissions with Hellcat
●PLUS a Barber and Grooming shop

haircuttergirl said:
12 to go...

received_10157485466415174_1.jpeg

And reposting this for anyone that missed it:
Excited to see everyone, but at the moment I wish it were the 57 instead of the 12 haha lots to do

Got the days off approved from work the other day. Barber is, at this time, officially a go. I'll be the cloud of dust, smoke, and clattering mechanical noise that arrives Friday night.

Hoo baby I wish I was going down there this year. :-\

Have a great time folks, the rest of us are living vicariously through you. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom