seat pan..

Attachments

• photore.JPG
    photore.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 548
  • photower.JPG
    photower.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 536
Very good craftmanship!! I would drill a small hole at one left corner of the bottom pan in case it rains, the water could seep out. Just sharing. :)

seat just got back from newchurchmoto. wiring is next. should be done in a month or so.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 565
progress. going to wrap this up in the next few weeks. tank is now flush with rear seat rails. bike is wired up. going to drop in some 12" rear shocks and slam this baby down. currently on 14" s and the chrome on those shocks is fugly. tank is going to be black with original decals.

plate is going to be a side mount. exhaust 4-1 supertrapp.

Attachments

• phooto.JPG
    phooto.JPG
    739.4 KB · Views: 508
  • tank01.jpg
    tank01.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,928
tank painted and supertrapp mounted

Attachments

• 1photo.JPG
    1photo.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 504
  • 2photo.JPG
    2photo.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 482
Looking good man, i like it alot.

if anyone could check out my build thread i have a cafe style nighthawk thats the same year ive been building. pointers and ideas appreciated as well.

love seeing more nighthawks getting built

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=47145.0

CentexHawk said:
So what route are you going to go as far as air filtration?

pods. already re-jetted. its absolute bullcrap that you can't run pods on CV carbs. people that say that, just change the main jets and complain that it doesn't work. you need to change the pilots, drill the slide, change the mains, synch the carbs and adjust the fuel air mixture.

all the bikes I have built I run pods or stacks on CV carbs and they always run better than before. I'm not saying its easy to get it just right, but it is possible...

If you want me to share my setup I will, its quite long so just let me know if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom