Colorado Crew!!!!!

Re: COLORADO CREW!!!!!!

I'll ping my contact. Initial run count? It will make a difference in price.

j

i'll be fabbing up a fairing today if anyone wants to stop by and shoot some shit.

303 nine o six 8693

john henley

beater said:
i'll be fabbing up a fairing today if anyone wants to stop by and shoot some shit.

303 nine o six 8693

john henley
I would've come by if I knew earlier.

Hey folks. My name is A.J. I live up in Ft. Collins I'm looking to get my first classic bike and make it my own. I'd love to meet up when ya'll go for a ride and get some ideas for what lies ahead. I think I'll wait till the weather warms up a little first. I'm a total wuss about riding in the cold.
Also, if anyone sees a sweet bike at a good price soot me a PM. I've been browsing CL and Ebay. I've seen a lot of bikes but I don't want somthing that would require too much experience to where I could get in over my head. From what I can tell CB's seem to be fairly easy to deal with.
What about a CX500? A buddy of mine might still have one I could get for cheap and I always thought it was unique.

ajaf1656 said:
Hey folks. My name is A.J. I live up in Ft. Collins I'm looking to get my first classic bike and make it my own. I'd love to meet up when ya'll go for a ride and get some ideas for what lies ahead. I think I'll wait till the weather warms up a little first. I'm a total wuss about riding in the cold.
Also, if anyone sees a sweet bike at a good price soot me a PM. I've been browsing CL and Ebay. I've seen a lot of bikes but I don't want somthing that would require too much experience to where I could get in over my head. From what I can tell CB's seem to be fairly easy to deal with.
What about a CX500? A buddy of mine might still have one I could get for cheap and I always thought it was unique.

Welcome A.J. I'll keep my eyes open for a bike for ya... If you can get the CX for cheap it'll at least get you on the road. Dennis

The only thing I know about the CX500 is that you need to stay away from any of them with charging system issues--apparently very difficult and expensive to repair.

I have a pair of CB350s...one is a nice stock-ish bike and and one is a cafe in progress. I'd vouch for them as good starter bikes.

Hey AJ welcome! For bikes I would also look at motorcycle scrap yards, sometimes you can find good cheap stuff!

My buddy won't part with the CX so I'm on the look out. I think I could get a non-running CB200 for free if I go get it from my ex girlfriend's family in California. Might not be worth the cost.

you must be itching to ride. I don't know if I could even ride out of my alley yet. I HAVE to finish some work on my house, so tomorrow is no good. Ride safe.

I'll have to push the bike a half a block on the side walk, but I can make it out.

Welcome A.J. I saw a guy running around on a cafe near the school, the lst time I was up that way. I got to go out for a little while today. I think I should have worn a jacket; it was a little chilly for long sleeves.

want to? yes - personally able to? maybe the kawi is not road worthy, and the duc has no choke and is jetted for 75 degrees. The fzr is the wife's ride, and well, you know how that goes. That leaves a vespa p200 or a twist n go scooter, or a moped.. probably not happening.

beater said:
want to? yes - personally able to? maybe the kawi is not road worthy, and the duc has no choke and is jetted for 75 degrees. The fzr is the wife's ride, and well, you know how that goes. That leaves a vespa p200 or a twist n go scooter, or a moped.. probably not happening.
Aww, take the moped. That would be soo cute. ;D

fyi - it's fully kitted, ported, carbed and piped. set up for the track believe it or not. it's cute until it passes you...

beater said:
fyi - it's fully kitted, ported, carbed and piped. set up for the track believe it or not. it's cute until it passes you...

What!!!! That sounds fun!

Whats up everyone? My name is John Garcia from the DTC area. I have built around 4 cafe racers, some Race Bikes, and always working on a bunch more... My site is called: LoveAndPolish.com. A few years ago I began polishing aluminum for custom sportbikes, cafes, and vehicles. I have been interested in the cafe culture and seem to have a more of a passion for these lovely vintage cafe bikes so I started building them. I have a CB550 I am finishing up, but otherwise ready to ride. Although I seem to be in the garage more often... lol. I just joined the Denver First Thursday MeetUp on Clist. Anyhow, great to meet you guys... Good luck with the projects and call me anytime if you guys want to ride and its warm... I am on this site very little so its best to contact me below.

Peace, John
720-980-8900
john_garcia@loveandpolish.com.

Back
Top Bottom