F'n Right (patch info)

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
Where did this come from and who got it going? Kick ass! It's about time the dirty south got some representation! Whos doing the patch art? Whats it going to have in it?

Damn all these questions!

:)

Re: F'n Right

Can we just take the standard DTT patch and put a boll weevil in the middle?

I have thought about it, and I think the Boll Weevil is actually a good idea! I can think of nothing else that represents the south well without it being cliché or controversial. Make it a somewhat tough or mean looking cartoon or just standard insect form? I like just insect form made from simple line art! I may try to Photoshop something soon; I just don't have much time right now! I say we kept the ideas flowing with each other and let some more of the Dirty South boys get involved. I know there are many more out there who just have not seen this yet! After we have some concrete thoughts and ideas I will Photoshop up a few of the proposed patches and then we can refine them down to 2 or 3 and vote on them!

How does this sound?

LOL, I was totally kidding about the boll weevil. Nobody would know what it was anyway.

I was thinking an old truck up on blocks would be kinda funny, but that's pretty cliche too, and doesn't really evoke a "Fast" feel.

Somebody's gotta come up with somethin

I know you were joking, I even laughed when I read it, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it! Like I said, nothing else has come to mind that I like any better! You could just toss in some object that has nothing to do with location, but that just looses the individuallity of the whole Dirty South Crew part! Who cares if no one knows what the boll weevil is on the patch, hell even better they don't! I am going to keep thinking on it, but I would like to have several ideas to creat art from and then move on from that point!

When I think of the south I think of these things (not to cool on a patch, but may spawn ideas)
sweet tea
grits
rural landscapes
Hospitality (although not like it used to be)
Tennessee Whisky
Moonshine ;D

how about

finger.jpg

:)

Man, a mason jar in the middle would be kick ass....a mason jar with a spade on it!

maybe a badass skull drinking from the jug? Too much?

We got any artists around here?

On paper I can do anything you want. My photoshop skills are nigh though.

LOLz

if it's good enough for the 24hrs of LeMons, it's good enough for us!

Moonshine_Patch-804px.jpg

Sweet on both counts! Can't wait to see this one come into reality! Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom