TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

much, much better!! the new fish is a really cool, the before........was really unusual. how's that?

mine is very simple, AND, I'm getting it re-inked in 3 weeks. its not bad, but for a new tat, the black isn't near as vivid as I'd like. so I get to go thru the process all over again as soon as this round heals fully. I wanted to get it done this past saturday, but he said it was too soon and I could wind up with scar tissue if I pushed it.

karen said:
thanks!! I had it for 3 days before the family got to see it at our christmas celebration last night, only my daughter had seen it so far. I'm the first one in our family to get one. and only my brother-in-law looked at me funny, but he didn't say anything. my 14 yr. old daughter kept calling me a "freak" before I got it, but once she saw it, she thinks its pretty cool, then promptly asked when she could get one too. which I told here about the same time she's old enough to sign the paperwork herself. ;D even my mom likes it.
Wow Amazing tatt Karen, congrats.. Im sooooo wanting one..dam Im such a chicken shit.. can you pm me were
you recommed to do it? thanks.. Elaine

Equus said:
Wow Amazing tatt Karen, congrats.. Im sooooo wanting one..dam Im such a chicken shit.. can you pm me were
you recommed to do it? thanks.. Elaine

Way Cool Tattoos.. They are on Yonge St, a few block south of Bloor.
They've won a bunch of awards for being the most clean & hygenic place in Toronto...apparently...

dennistattoo.png

the start of my sleeve.

locO leoN said:
Way Cool Tattoos.. They are on Yonge St, a few block south of Bloor.
They've won a bunch of awards for being the most clean & hygenic place in Toronto...apparently...
thanks NOel... ;) will you come hold my hand..?

Hmm, I don't think I'll get one of these...
kittytat.jpg

oldog said:
Hmm, I don't think I'll get one of these...
kittytat.jpg

How in the WORLD did you get Tintin's tattoo on camera???!!!....

yup thats the worst :-X people just don't surprise me anymore..well Noel anyways..lol ;)

The latest (By Harlan Thompson @ Deluxe in Chicago). Pic of my 55 with the Bel-Air emblem beneath.
newtat.jpg
Harlan is the best in the city hands down..
And the inside of the same arm --->
TATTOO1.jpg

Going back to see Harlan in a few weeks to get some things touched up, and another piece.. ;D

Ouch man that had to hurt. How much did you have to drink that night ;D What did you use to do the branding?

the best part is. . . . i dont drink. just a mess sometimes. i took some 18g steel and bent it up and weld it together until i made the shape. then put a handle on it and left it on the stove. why pay someone to make you bleed? DIY body mods. anyway, back to motorcycles.

I agree, back to motorcycles and body art ;)

oh my god!! is branding legal? I thought it hurt bad enough when I had my tat re-inked a couple of weeks ago. shading needles suck. felt like the were peeling the skin off with a knife. but I do it again. in fact, I plan to expand mine by having it start to curl around the arm, front and back, and then drop it down 2-3 more inches to the elbow.

wow I just a total sucker for a guy with some nice tats.
I was planning a tat done right after I got my lip, (and other lip), pierced but I almost completely passed out from the pain. There was no way I was going to get ink done that same day.

Ive just never been back to the parlour!

dcmspikes said:
the best part is. . . . i dont drink. why pay someone to make you bleed? DIY body mods.

ive got three "X"s scarred into the fingers on my left hand with the exact same idea in mind. also done while sober (kinda ridiculous to get a straight edge body mod while drunk)

xcaptainxbloodx said:
ive got three "X"s scarred into the fingers on my left hand with the exact same idea in mind. also done while sober (kinda ridiculous to get a straight edge body mod while drunk)

i've got a buddy who did three bottles on the inside of his lip instead of three X's b/c he hates sXe kids. pretty creative i thought.

l_8008e0bdb775287aed05f0c79b30d4d7.jpg

Chance Isbell @ InkSmith in Jacksonville - Roy Lichtenstein's WHAAM

Here is the original...
whaam.jpg

I also have Edvard Munch's "SCREAM" on the inside of my arm... no picture though, but I'm sure everyone is familiar with the piece...
edvard_munch-scream.jpg

I'm kinda into art, incase that isn't obvious!

Back
Top Bottom