Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetup (Raleigh) 4th Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.

Bozz said:
Check to see if your front axle is the same thread as your rotor. Sometimes they are and you can use one as a puller.
They are keyed onto the crank end with a tapered fit.
I'm in Saxapahaw, btw...

Welcome!

If you havn't yet, look us up on Facebook "DTTTriangle". A lot of our meetups and rides get organized in that space...

Cheers,
-Will

Saxapahaw! I like that area. Go there at least once a week for lunch to the General store. I'm one of the drones in the all white get up haha.

Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetups (Raleigh & Durham 2nd and 4th Weds 6:00 p.m.)

Next gathering:

D3T Monthly Meetup - Northend
December 11th, 2013
Lynwood Grille in North Raleigh

When: Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Time: 6:30pm

Clear 61°F / 25°F

Get off yer computer long enough to come meet some folks. Ride if you dare!

Re: Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetups

January 2014 gathering is Weds, Jan 8th at Tylers Taproom in Seaboard Station, Raleigh. 6:30. Hope to see you there!

Re: Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetups

Nah. Man up. ;D

I imagine most folks will drive in tomorrow, but we occasionally have a fool hardy soul show on a bike in stuff like this!

Yes indeed we do.
As mentioned above, if you are on facebook we organize a lot of the local events in that space.
Where are you?

Cheers!

OK, changing up the format. We'll do:

1) 1st Saturdays (at Cars and Coffee Cary) for a gather and impromptu ride.
2) Second Wednesdays dinner meet up, and
3) 3rd Sundays (at Pittsboro Bike Breakfast, Carolina Brewery) ) gather and impromptu ride.

All are welcome - come when you can!

Note that Cars and Coffee is off for May.

Ya'll can come to the Women's Motorcycling Day ride from Ray Price Saturday and celebrate diversity!

Hey guys I'm brand new to the group. Have a couple 75 200's that I'm working on. Just moved here from San Diego and Cerberus there work but does anyone here know anything about these damn motors? I'm having some issues and they're both complete low miles bikes....

Welcome!
Where are you in the area?
We have a few folks who know the small motors.

If you are on facebook, look us up. We get more traffic on that site for events and stuff than we do on here...

Cheers!

Re: Triangle DTTs Monthly Meetup

D3T Monthly Meetup for June will be at City Barbeque in Cary, North Carolina at 6:30 pm

Wednesday June 11! See ya there?

Back
Top Bottom