Anyone else from North Dakota here?!

Your not alone man! I am from Mayville, lived in Fargo for the past few years while going to NDSU, and now am moving to Thief River for school.

Im from Reynolds. It's good to know i'm not alone here. Im trying to start my own cafe racers group called "North End Rockers" It could be fun. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Reynolds, now thats a small town! I remember playing tee ball there as a kid. Whenever my bike is running, ill hit you up on the group thing.

Kind of resurrecting an old topic here, but being as I'm currently residing in North Dakota my introduction should be made. I'm new to motorcycles really, my dad had a few when I was growing up in Texas but he never let me ride any of them. I joined the Air Force and they sent me up to Minot. Now I've always liked motorcycles and seeing as I've not much to do with my free time I've decided to take on riding. I'm drawn towards the style and culture of the cafe racer because, well, they're really pretty damn cool. The only thing is finding a starting point (a motorcycle to take on and tinker with, being low enough on power for a beginner to capably handle) on an Airman's salary is kind of a daunting task. All that being said, I'm quite confident I should be the owner of a running motorcycle by the beginning of summer (which seems to be mid-June up here, haha).

TLDR: I live in North Dakota, I'm pleased to be here, and nice to meet you.

Welcome!! Its good see that the Rocker way of life is catching on. Ive made my way out to Minot a few times, we normaly make the "ND loop" at least once a year Grand Forks to minot to bismark to fargo then back to Grand Forks.

Also a group of guys from grand forks are planning a ride to the north shore of MN this summer, further details to come. If interrested in comming just let me know. i would hate to be the only Rocker there.

I've passed by the exit a few times as I have relatives that live in Grand Forks but other than that I can't say I've ever been to the town.

I know this is a very old post comma but who is in or near the grand forks north Dakota area.

Here is my ride "Miserlou" Just trying to refresh my memory on who's out there.
9f7e7b614c7de164ebe31bbc9342a526.jpg

NDSU student here! Glad to know I'm not alone in the tundra. I've been working on a gn250 for the past few months and should have it running soonish (Murphy and me are great buds so we'll see about that).

I grew up in Winnipeg and have spent my fair share of time in Fargo. So that must count for something :)

I'm from Reynolds. Just south of gf. This is miserlou. Maybe you've seen us around...
2479f8514a708410fbcf3c98662741c4.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom