Anyone order some Snow?

I think I need a conversion chart. +7 sounds pretty damn cold in U.S. terms. ??? here, its supposed to be in the mid-50's F. all week and sunny. it's right on track to bring spring in. yea!

karen said:
I think I need a conversion chart. +7 sounds pretty damn cold in U.S. terms. ??? here, its supposed to be in the mid-50's F. all week and sunny. it's right on track to bring spring in. yea!

Thats 44.6F

U guys and the Metric system ;D
Said to be dry and around 50 this coming weekend.
I think the CB750 is gonna get a little ride time...

ProTeal55 said:
Said to be dry and around 50 this coming weekend.
I think the CB750 is gonna get a little ride time...

Winter makes me happy my bike isn't quite finished. Even if it dries up I can get a ticket for driving with summer tires.

4 feet of snow in my back yard at the moment. Bring on Spring! My bike is ready. 8)

Snowmen3.jpg

weather.jpg

Spent all day saturday and sunday riding, might ride down to austin for lunch next weekend.

My heart goes out to all the snowbound

Said to be 60 here in Chicagoland next week !
I think Spring has finally sprung, and I need to get my ass
back in the garage and get the CB450 done...

Wooooooooooooo HOoooooooooooooo just saw the temps for the next few days! :D and today I heard a bird singing..
Is it Spring yet? ;D

Funny how everyone seems to be excited about being able to ride again... And I'm taking my first trip to the slopes on sat.
Sharpening the edges on the O'le board now and waxin er down.

Obviously I'd give it up to be riding. But if saturday is as nice as it is today, should be good times.

78kz said:
4 feet of snow in my back yard at the moment. Bring on Spring! My bike is ready. 8)

Snowmen3.jpg
I love this picture! We need more snow!!!!! I need to go boarding! I'll have the rest of the spring/summer to ride the bike!

Man, It sounds cold up there. I have no snow cred. And don't want any. Its going to 90 f. here tomorrow. Now thats my idea of spring.

Back
Top Bottom