Universal - Adjustable Rearset - more pictures and discount option

imtyson said:
is this a bolt on for a 350t ? or would i need to weld or fab anything?
For cb350, it is complete bolt on. No need for fabricating any thing

warpt_99 said:
this thread is super long but I like what I saw on the first page. Do you still have these for sale? I have a CB750k1 I'd like to mount them on and I live in the states, let me know thanks
I have set that fit cb750 SOHC. Price is 135 usd shipped to the US.
Thank you

azebards said:
I'm looking to get a set for a CB550 and live in Canada. Hope he's still making them and is back soon.
I have set for cb550 F. Let me know.

I am interested in a set for a CB500K (1972) I'm making my own plate between passenger rear foot peg tab, a frame clamp, like this:
brakebracketmeasure_zpsxomkzbeo.jpg

If I give you the (approximate, since I haven't made the plates yet, should be within 1/4" though) distance from foot peg mount hole to brake/shifter shaft, is that all you need? Then I'd get the splined fittings and linkages and all that?

Have to wonder if the xs650 might just work great for me, even the plates might work.....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/XS650-Special-Cafe-Racer-Rear-set-Complete-Bolt-on-/251820520437?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3aa1ac33f5&vxp=mtr

does anyone know if the brake lever and/or shift lever in the XS650 kit mentioned above will work on a Honda?

Hi Viet,
Nice looking products!
Do you have a kit for a Suzuki GT185 '78 model, postage to Australia?

Viet,
Do you make any kits or parts so you can use the stock brake arm assembly location on the CB350 twins? Obviously, you would have to modify a stock brake pedal. Something similar to your XS650 or CB400F brake setup.
Not a real fan of the rod going back to the drum from the peg location.

I can't get the leverage to make the brakes work on my 650 heritage special. I sent him a pm a few months ago and he hasn't bothered to respond. I guess I'll have to trash them and buy a set from someone else. Disappointing to say the least!!! It's like 165.00 down the fukin toilet

pterodactyl said:
I can't get the leverage to make the brakes work on my 650 heritage special. I sent him a pm a few months ago and he hasn't bothered to respond. I guess I'll have to trash them and buy a set from someone else. Disappointing to say the least!!! It's like 165.00 down the fukin toilet

I have not heard on that. Send me your address, will send tomorrow. Really sorry

Hi i know its a long shot but i have a geely jl125 with an engine code od Jl157fmi and i was wondering if your able to make up a set for myself please.

Regards
Dave

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-27-11-24-42-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-27-11-24-42-1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
BIG-DAVE said:
Hi i know its a long shot but i have a geely jl125 with an engine code od Jl157fmi and i was wondering if your able to make up a set for myself please.

Regards
Dave
The muffler seem too high whilst you have to mount the rearset above the muffled. So it might not convinient position for the legs. I will make a set with frame bracket and brake rod and gear rod but you might have to modify the gear shift rod to fit.
Thanks

philly_75CB360 said:
Do you have any pics of the rearsets mounted on CB360? Is cb360 set completely bolt on? How much? Thanks!
Hi Philly,
Cb360 and cb350 is the same set.
Thanks

I have no gt185 here but i believe the muffler mounting hole will be best place to mount the rearset. Please measure the disrance from that hole to the gear shift shaft. And one more thing that you might need to make your connecting lever to the gear shift shaft as suzuki has different spline patent to other bike. I could try with a gn125 connecting lever but not sure it fit.
Thanks

Hi Viet, 250mm from the shaft to the mounting bolt.
3212d078044ee7cf95c090da0613c8f8.jpg

Let me know if you can make anything for me.

cafedallas said:
Viet,
For some reason I can't post pics in pm so I'll do it here.
I finally am turning my attention to this 1975 cb550k cafe build after two years. A 1978 GS1000e and an MGB got in the way.

Great rear sets and service! After pulling out your rear sets for reassembly i seem to be missing a piece that actuates and goes around the shifter spindle and connect to the shift rod. Am I missing it or do I need to fab up something?

Dave

It looks like your shift levers are facing the wrong direction, do you have any rubbing on the frame etc issues with them pointed like that?

Back
Top Bottom