Possible Purchase... '77 CB750 K... Opinions?

I think $900 is too much , I would start at $300 and no more than $500 for a bike that does not run .
Ease said:
The PO cut the brake line when he swapped out the front end for whatever reason... somehow I guess he figured it was a good idea.

I'll check on the length and fittings and what not.

Also, I have a set of carbs (for the CB400T) and an extra set of side covers (Hawk) if anyone wants to trade up for some forks in good shape that will accept the disc setup... And of course I have the other front end that we won't be using...

Black Hercules said:
I think $900 is too much , I would start at $300 and no more than $500 for a bike that does not run .

I agree.
I told my buddy not to buy the 750, and he reluctantly agreed with me - but he jumped into another bike that requires alot of work (to be done by ME ::)). Looking forward to the project though, should be fairly unique.
New project runs great, shifts great, looks kinda shabby and - unless I can work some miracles with the brake setup and find a way to convert the speedo drive over to the spoke wheel hub - is not quite street ready... or safe (is the owner's first bike).
Working on getting the comstars + disc brake installed (otherwise trying to get the drum brake on the front to be non-sucky), I just have to learn how to rebuild forks (or wait for someone to reply who wants a set of carbs ;D).

Back
Top Bottom