pod filters for cb360???

meatpocket

I'm getting ready to bolt my 74 cb360T back together. And I'm trying to decide on airfilters. So what are my options? Uni, K&N etc.
What do you guys recommend? And if I was to go with K&N what size do I need for my carbs?

Thanks all

IMO, pod filters work the best for an old school look

my UNI's:
projects72.jpg

wheels021.jpg

can't remember what size, I just took an old airbox to the store and found the one that was the closest.

I ordered some real K&N valve cover breathers from Summit for my CB450 --->
450-40.jpg

450-47.jpg

They were alittle "tight" so I honed them out allitle with a small grinding wheel and they work just fine.
I am not a fan of those fake K&N Emigo crap filters that most people run but to each their own..

I dig your plate Pro... I wonder if that's still available in Texas

mysta2 said:

Hey Mysta2 I dig your uni's. To be honest I've always used uni's on vespa and lambretta's but I was a bit concerned about how they would be on bike with wet. On a scooter they're enclosed behind a cowl so ran and water is no big deal. How do yours handle the wet??? Do you oil them or just run them dry? Did you have to rejet at all? Did you get them from any old bike shop or did you order them?

Thanks Man.

I had problems with my pod filters on my cb350 in the rain.
Got water in the carbs after riding a full day in a torrential rain storm....Bike kept stalling and cutting out.

mysta2 said:
That is the old plate offa my Hardtail v-twin bike I used to own.
Seemed fitting at the time ;D

meatpocket said:
...How do yours handle the wet??? Do you oil them or just run them dry? Did you have to rejet at all? Did you get them from any old bike shop or did you order them?

Thanks Man.

Don't know, the bike's been apart for a while now and I never ran it in the wet... that's what the Duc's for, never oiled them, I picked them up at a local shop, Cycle gear usually has a bunch.

locOleoN said:
I had problems with my pod filters on my cb350 in the rain.
Got water in the carbs after riding a full day in a torrential rain storm....Bike kept stalling and cutting out.
Don't ride in the rain and u wont have any issues ;D

Back
Top Bottom