New products from Old School Speed!!

Durgam_K

Been Around the Block
Hello all!
I have been here on the board for a couple years now, and I want to thank Tim for allowing us this great place to share ideas, parts and whatever else we desire.
On that note, I want to inform you of a few new parts in the Old School repertoire.
First up is the Long awaited CB360 rearsets. These are complete with solid pegs, levers, mounts with hardware, and fitted linkage. Also included is a complete brake pivot assembly that replaces the bulky pedal. You get to retain your brake return spring, drum arm, and light switch to make fitting a snap!! $180 + shipping

Next on the new item list is the CB350/360 cafe triple. with a similar design as my XS650, and CB550 triples, this will give that final 'look' and feel of a cafe racer. Complete with all needed hardware for an easy install. "Caution" will drop front end by 1.125 inches. But it is compatible with other fork "extenders" out there. $118 + shipping

while these arent on my site as of yet, they will be soon.

Thanks again, and If any of you have questions regarding my products, before or after the sale, drop a line here, or visit my site!!!

i have detailed photos and proper frame dimensions for making mounts. CB 450's are are on my short list of R&D bikes. So maybe late summer is a possibility!!

Let us know if you need testers for the 450, we'll fight like pigs over a scrap

Very excited here about getting a pair of those 360 rearsets (My last major purchase for the bike). Any news on when they will be available again?

I'm getting time on a mill next week. Late in the week. I have levers going on the mill for Monday. So after that. Sorry for the delays.
I've been in Oregon for the last 2 weeks for my day job. Damn thing gets on the way all the time. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Please keep me in mind when you have the 450 set available. I am interested in as set. :)

Update.....
We just bought a cb450. So parts will start rolling out for that ASAP. Keep watching here to find out more.

Kris

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

koonendez said:
Where can I see the CB550 triples for sale?

I havent made any 550 trees in a while. They are on my short list to make another batch. My mill just got delivered last monday after a month of delays.....

ABOM, Maybe you can help me out with those. Ill be glad to make a set specific for those. There seems to be quite a few around the site and elsewhere.

Kris

Long awaited KZ650/750 triple clamp. 36mm fork. Direct replacement to use with clip ons!!

New XS650 Complete set!!!! Upper and lower 35mm. We will use an exchange program where you send us your lower and stem, we will remove the stem and re use it to save money.

Back
Top Bottom