DTT central valley CA

jbalet666

OLD SOUL-YOUNG BLOOD
basically wanted to start a thread for those of us in the central valley of california
havent really looked around the threads much but havent seen that many people from the area on the site
so here you go

post your
rides
clubs
shops
and whatever else you may want to discuss involving the area
remember keep it positve and the bullshit to a minimum

Well im in exeter building my 1966 honda cb160 also my first motorcycle. Im down for meeting up and riding once my bike is all done. I have been part of other car forums where we would have meet and greets every year. Hopefully we can get something going here. Cant wait.

devious_se said:
Well im in exeter building my 1966 honda cb160 also my first motorcycle. Im down for meeting up and riding once my bike is all done. I have been part of other car forums where we would have meet and greets every year. Hopefully we can get something going here. Cant wait.

That's awesome
I'm in dinuba its about 30mins south of Fresno if really like to do a meet and greet once my bike (kz650 unfinished as well) is done I know of only 1 other user at this time in the area but hopefully people will pick.up on the thread it would be great to organize some events

Yeah man, thats like 30 mins away from me. Im a service tech driver so i go to dinuba every once in a while. Also my boss does a lot of bike runs during spring and summer. So id be able to give u a heads up on them. There is also a huge motorcycle swap meet in may that is a must to go to. So many people selling just about everything new and old.

Im down in Bakersfield with a project 1980 CB750K, always looking for people to ride with. Right now I ride my HD Sportster 48. Not much in the way of cafe or any vintage bikes around here, no shops that I know of either.

devious_se said:
Yeah man, thats like 30 mins away from me. Im a service tech driver so i go to dinuba every once in a while. Also my boss does a lot of bike runs during spring and summer. So id be able to give u a heads up on them. There is also a huge motorcycle swap meet in may that is a must to go to. So many people selling just about everything new and old.

where is the swap meet id really like to go i need alot of odds and ends for my bike
also who does he do bike runs with and where

dissent89 said:
Im down in Bakersfield with a project 1980 CB750K, always looking for people to ride with. Right now I ride my HD Sportster 48. Not much in the way of cafe or any vintage bikes around here, no shops that I know of either.
yeah same here i only know of those of you on the thread and two or three people in the area so if we get enough of us together id be more than happy to organize something or just go for some rides
vintage bikes are rare around this area and i think its about time that we try to start some sort of thing around here that has to be more people and bikes
hahaha

Asians of Anarchy caught my eye in the sig and then the picture of the Cat in some kind of bowl (soup maybe) in your avatar. You mother effin central cali asians don't care what people think that's for sure. True Asian anarchy. Before you get all offended i'm kinda a slanty myself ;).

rufio said:
Asians of Anarchy caught my eye in the sig and then the picture of the Cat in some kind of bowl (soup maybe). You mother effin central cali asians dont care what people think thats for sure. True Asian anarchy. Before you get all offended i'm kinda a slanty myself ;).

hahaha trust me its almost impossible to offend me
thats for the recognition a friend of mine started saying it when i first got my bike so i thought why not embrace it hahaha

Also you should change that "Old Soul-Young Blood" into

"Old Seoul - Yung Blood" ;)

rufio said:
Also you should change that "Old Soul-Young Blood" into

"Old Seoul - Yung Blood" ;)

hahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard in a long time
i think i just might change it

So my dad works on bikes on the side and works for sanders motorsports on visalia which is a honda dealer. When hes not working his full time job at the gas company. He has a backyard full of parts like a motorcycle junkyard. Ill take a few pics so u guys get the idea. My brother is doing a honda cb750 cafe. But just bought a cb750 supersport that needs very little to be on the road, he will be riding that this season. Huge swap meet will be in hanford, ca my dad take a truck full every year. Seems like we all have to finish our bike first then organize a meet.....lol.

devious_se said:
So my dad works on bikes on the side and works for sanders motorsports on visalia which is a honda dealer. When hes not working his full time job at the gas company. He has a backyard full of parts like a motorcycle junkyard. Ill take a few pics so u guys get the idea. My brother is doing a honda cb750 cafe. But just bought a cb750 supersport that needs very little to be on the road, he will be riding that this season. Huge swap meet will be in hanford, ca my dad take a truck full every year. Seems like we all have to finish our bike first then organize a meet.....lol.

Yeah my bike is rideable and i do take it to work and back but trust me i wouldnt want anybody to see it at a meet hahaha
when is the swap meet I have a cl350 I desperately needs parts and is a true basket case project
Please post picks hopefully ill be able to make it to the swap meet or buy parts directly from you

More pic

Attachments

• 2013-03-12_19-11-30_972.jpg
    2013-03-12_19-11-30_972.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 315
  • 2013-03-12_19-12-37_748.jpg
    2013-03-12_19-12-37_748.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 298
devious_se said:
May 18th hanford ca where they have there swap meet. On a saturday.

perfect see you there
do they do trading there?
i have some parts i dont need but others might

Back
Top Bottom