Kawasaki H1 b/c Project for Sale

Huckleberry

Almost complete bike for sale (not assembled).
Was a custom build. Had a fire. Have replaced almost all damaged parts since the fire but have run out of time and space for the build.

Needs:
Seat (have pan)
Paint on all parts
battery
Damper adjustment knob
Oil pump and pipes

Offered at a good price to a good home. Located downtown Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_4582.jpg
    IMG_4582.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 365
VonYinzer said:
What exactly is a "good" price?

Haha! Good question. :D

Would there be a title with the bike? What year is it? Are there any more pictures? :)

yes to title.

bike is a '72 originally but the replacement electrics are congruent parts from newer models for a little better reliability.

Oh, also missing is oil pump and pipes. I'll revise the initial post with that.

Huckleberry said:
yes to title.

bike is a '72 originally but the replacement electrics are congruent parts from newer models for a little better reliability.

Oh, also missing is oil pump and pipes. I'll revise the initial post with that.

It's worth something to have the title for sure, but as an incomplete, basket case, 2,500 is very steep. I hate to be one to 'rain on your parade', but depending on what's missing, 800 might actually be more in line for this project in the Toronto area. In other areas people might be willing to spring for more. I'm in Mississauga by the way. :)

You never know who might really want it though! All the best with your sale Sir! :)

Thanks for your view, I'm open to offers but wouldn't go as low as $800. For that money I'd just store it and pick it up in a few years when I have more space and time.

Though it looks like a bit of a basket case, with a few hundo for missing parts, some paint and a few weekends worth of elbow grease you'd have a $6000+ motorcycle. Not a bad trade for someone with a bit of free time, a garage and a few tools.

Huckleberry said:
Thanks for your view, I'm open to offers but wouldn't go as low as $800. For that money I'd just store it and pick it up in a few years when I have more space and time.

Though it looks like a bit of a basket case, with a few hundo for missing parts, some paint and a few weekends worth of elbow grease you'd have a $6000+ motorcycle. Not a bad trade for someone with a bit of free time, a garage and a few tools.

Ya, as the others have chimed in, it's NEVER that easy. I've been 'down that road', with a few bikes including a couple of Kawasaki Triples. It always takes 3 times as long and costs 5 times as much. ;) :D

Also, a non-stock '72 h1b is unlikely to EVER be worth 6 grand. :eek:

$800 US is almost six grand Canadian init ? :eek:

I would love take the challenge... way to far north on price and location to consider tho.

There's an ass for every seat...

There was one on kijiji here in quebec
Rusted
Motor seized
Electronics all corroded
Looked like it was stored outside for 20 years
Sold for 800$ in less than 2 hours

Just depends on how long you want to wait for that ass haha

i bought one last year all intact all parts there

had a seized piston in #2 cylinder

i paid 900

Yep, I've bought and sold at both ends of the spectrum myself. :D Sometimes you just HAVE to to have it. ::)

Back
Top Bottom