DTT Ozark Mountains GTG

john83 said:
Oh man, I'd love to but I don't think I can make it.

The tire kicking thread is on another sub forum John.

All kidding aside. I will certainly miss you not being there John. It's been a while since we rode together!

Alright Justin and I have made the executive decision to bring a sack of crawfish up there to boil. There is a burner and pot already up there we just need empty stomachs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

clem said:
Alright Justin and I have made the executive decision to bring a sack of crawfish up there to boil. There is a burner and pot already up there we just need empty stomachs!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app
I just recently ate crawfish for the first time. Interesting stuff. Cooking up 600lbs of it tomorrow.

You guys coming up 7 from Hot Springs, are more than welcome to swing by the shop when you hit Russellville. I am a bit less than .250 miles off of 7.

canyoncarver said:
Well, I won't be able to make it after all. I'm bummed but family stuff came up. I'll be in Utah that weekend as it turns out.
Bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hoping to make it out, the XL is getting close! Will let you guys know when I figure it out for sure.

How did I just see this? I doubt the XS will be on the road by then, but I may just have to make an appearance anyhow...

VonYinzer said:
How did I just see this? I doubt the XS will be on the road by then, but I may just have to make an appearance anyhow...
Hey Mike, if you can fly into LR let me know. You can borrow one of my bikes.

xulf13 said:
Hey Mike, if you can fly into LR let me know. You can borrow one of my bikes.

Check the rates, sometimes cheaper to fly into Springfield or Branson, MO. If you use one of those airports I'll can pick you up and get you to the event.

Rider52 said:
Check the rates, sometimes cheaper to fly into Springfield or Branson, MO. If you use one of those airports I'll can pick you up and get you to the event.
True, anything to and out of Little Rock is expensive.

arieon69 said:
this sounds fun. I'm in Little Rock. Hopefully I can have the bike squared by then.
Just saw this and wanted to say that you're more than welcome to join in on the fun. Where in LR are you? I'm just outside of Benton towards Malvern, but work in LR. Send me a PM so we talk more.

Back
Top Bottom