DTT Ozark Mountains GTG

Turned into a partially sunny arrival. Good riding. 800 overall miles.

14efebf874ac554774b9a15de5cba558.jpg

1b9908f3a40afe37d9c2659e3c591bd6.jpg

I'm going to miss you guys.
Can't wait to see some video footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flug we had a great time. I am still amazed that we could ride that many miles basically out of one location and all of the roads were at least great. Besides the run from Mt. Judea to uncle Charly's we never hit the same road twice. Along the way we met multiple groups of riders from other states the make it a point to get there and ride at least once per year. Come on next year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

Wish I could have made it over to meet you guys. We got delayed in Little Rock and then some of my wife's family got stranded without a cabin. We hustled around and got them all bedded down on Friday and from there is was one Memorial Day or family event after another. It was funny seeing you pass our cattle pasture in Mount Judea! I walked out of the barn just in time to see Clem's RD flash past and I was able to see both of you when you rounded the curve. Glad you had fun and stayed safe. Some of the storms got pretty intense! Karma got me, when I finally had some time to think about riding, the damn Buell wouldn't start!

Sorry to hear that about the Buell. My bike didn't run great until the ride back to Benton but it's hard to not be happy about riding those roads no matter how the bike is running.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

I had cut this video not long after we returned but it quickly got flagged on YouTube for copyrighted music! I went back and found some free music and stuck it in there. I didn't go back and re-edit, I just let it fly. Hope you guys enjoy it cause May 2018 will be here before you know it.

https://youtu.be/z7VPeKnYVWA

Back
Top Bottom