collapse

www.dimecitycycles.com


www.restocycle.com

www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: The "I deconstructed my fingers real quick" thread WARNING: Gore Pics  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Redbird

  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • *
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • *
  • Posts: 4307
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
I crashed a widow maker H2 500... I was pretty  marked up from partying the whole night... Sober now...
So, not only are you an Idiot...
The bike was totaled and ended up disappearing and an insurance claim was filed. The motor ended up in my go cart...
...but you’re a Thief as well  ::)
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

Offline o1marc

  • Posts: 2241
    • Creative Candy Powder Coating
So, not only are you an Idiot......but you’re a Thief as well  ::)
Ya, at 19 I was an idiot. Can't remember how many nights I left bars and woke up the next day not remembering ever leaving the bar. That's why I gave up drinking.
I was not the owner of said bike nor did I have anything to do with the "theft". I learned of the 'theft" years after I got the motor. So fuck off.

Offline spotty

  • Posts: 875
  • Vmax...why,yes i think i will
    • spottys world of vmax (and great danes)
a friend of mine disappeared a bike, claimed the insurance and got away with it so he thought he'd do it again.....the insurance company were justifiably suspicious and sent an investigator round to his house where he had the remnants of 4 other bikes in the lounge room (neither of the 2 dodgy ones, one of those had been sold for spares and the other one was in my garage) but it did nothing to allay the fears of the insurance company. they paid up in the end but made it clear he wouldn't be getting any insurance in the near (or distant) future
short fast loud, three things punk rock and vmaxs have in common

south of the border, down melbourne way

Offline CrabsAndCylinders

  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • *
  • Posts: 1564
  • Careful With That Axe Eugene
The plastic surgeon that sewed up my finger told me to rub the end on my blue jeans a lot in order to "re-educate the nerve ends.
Lighter, Quicker, Faster.
ZX-14, 900F x 2, 1100F, R100, CBR600, SR500, GT500, RZ350, KZ1000 x 2, Moto Guzzi Lemans lll, CBX550, RD 350, 750 SOHC police special, RG250, TL1000R, GT750, KTM Super Duke 1290 R, Harris/Z-1, Norton 750 Commando, Green 77 KZ650

Offline Redbird

  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • *
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • *
  • Posts: 4307
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

Offline Brodie

  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • *
  • Posts: 2091
  • Gold Coast, Queensland
The plastic surgeon that sewed up my finger told me to rub the end on my blue jeans a lot in order to "re-educate the nerve ends.
Thanks for that tip. Hand therapy has been telling me to tap it on various objects to retrain my brain to recognize that it is shorter. Now that I can have it unwrapped a bit more I will be able to work on getting it retrained.

We did a strength test today and I scored 14 with my right hand and 60 with my left. Not sure what measurement they used but I would assume lbs.

I have also regain around 90% of the movement with the other 10% hopefully to come back once I rebuild strength.
I'm not sure, but don't ask Brodie.

Way to many build and half done projects to list here.
Sr250, Gs750, Z50A, XV1100, A10, Z160A.

Offline Maritime

  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • *
  • Posts: 8742
Also oncw you get back all movement keep exercising long past to not regress. I got my little finger that was broken in the accident back to 100% only to stop the 10x daily stretches and have it revert back to like 80 in only a week or so
The GL Rebirth: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=68337.0
CX500 Low budget Bobber : http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43617.0
"Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer" -Henry Lawson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Thomas Jefferson