The "I deconstructed my fingers real quick" thread WARNING: Gore Pics

o1marc said:
I crashed a widow maker H2 500... I was pretty marked up from partying the whole night... Sober now...
So, not only are you an Idiot...
o1marc said:
The bike was totaled and ended up disappearing and an insurance claim was filed. The motor ended up in my go cart...
...but you’re a Thief as well ::)

Redbird said:
So, not only are you an Idiot......but you’re a Thief as well ::)
Ya, at 19 I was an idiot. Can't remember how many nights I left bars and woke up the next day not remembering ever leaving the bar. That's why I gave up drinking.
I was not the owner of said bike nor did I have anything to do with the "theft". I learned of the 'theft" years after I got the motor. So fuck off.

a friend of mine disappeared a bike, claimed the insurance and got away with it so he thought he'd do it again.....the insurance company were justifiably suspicious and sent an investigator round to his house where he had the remnants of 4 other bikes in the lounge room (neither of the 2 dodgy ones, one of those had been sold for spares and the other one was in my garage) but it did nothing to allay the fears of the insurance company. they paid up in the end but made it clear he wouldn't be getting any insurance in the near (or distant) future

The plastic surgeon that sewed up my finger told me to rub the end on my blue jeans a lot in order to "re-educate the nerve ends.

o1marc said:
Blah, blah, blah...
giphy.gif

Re: The "I deconstructed my fingers real quick" thread WARNING: Gore Pics

CrabsAndCylinders said:
The plastic surgeon that sewed up my finger told me to rub the end on my blue jeans a lot in order to "re-educate the nerve ends.
Thanks for that tip. Hand therapy has been telling me to tap it on various objects to retrain my brain to recognize that it is shorter. Now that I can have it unwrapped a bit more I will be able to work on getting it retrained.

We did a strength test today and I scored 14 with my right hand and 60 with my left. Not sure what measurement they used but I would assume lbs.

I have also regain around 90% of the movement with the other 10% hopefully to come back once I rebuild strength.

Also oncw you get back all movement keep exercising long past to not regress. I got my little finger that was broken in the accident back to 100% only to stop the 10x daily stretches and have it revert back to like 80 in only a week or so

Back
Top Bottom