Barber's ..... be careful out there my cousins - Beachcomber

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
We've had the reports here in the UK of the bad weather in the region.

Please ride safe my friends and keep dry ..................... if you can't keep dry - get pissed !! ;) [ but don't ride ] 8)

beachcomber said:
We've had the reports here in the UK of the bad weather in the region.

Please ride safe my friends and keep dry ..................... if you can't keep dry - get pissed !! ;) [ but don't ride ] 8)
Thank you sir.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They gave everybody the boot yesterday. Vendors were told to be out by 8 p.m. Everything Sunday cancelled.

I made it home safely. I bummed a ride home and left my bike in Birmingham. It is not an OK day to ride.

Past 6 years I go... beautiful weather.
The first year I can't make it... Hurricane Nate.

Coincidence?...

I drove home through 11 hrs. of downpour to Ohio, but I had a great time through the first two days of the event. Still glad I went

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We booked it out on Saturday afternoon and didn't get to say bye to anyone.
Apologies all around!

Driving a 76 gmc in a hurricane is not on my list of things to do. We made it home about 30 minutes before the bottom dropped out for 12 straight hours.

HURCO550 said:
I drove home through 11 hrs. of downpour to Ohio, but I had a great time through the first two days of the event. Still glad I went

Man glad you made it out and we headed south.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using DO THE TON mobile app

clem said:
Man glad you made it out and we headed south.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using DO THE TON mobile app
Glad y'all made it too. I drove up about 2.5 hrs. to my brother in laws place near Chattanooga late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning then drove the rest of the way home Sunday. Not gonna lie, a shower, ac and a bed trumped a hammock in a hurricane lol

Good news my friends - glad you all returned safely. Pity about the event being cut short, :'( but it's no fun [ dangerous ? ] when the weather is extreme like that.

There's always next year !!! 8)

Back
Top Bottom