off Season, New Start!

liveWild

Hello to the Do The Ton Community!

My Name is Ryan, i have just finally found some down time from fire season to keep me pre-occupied . I recently searched for a Virago 920 on craigslist here in phoenix,AZ and bought a 1983 Yamaha Virago 920 for $200 for just the engine (so I thought). I went to check it out and asked him questions about it and seem pretty kosher.. The owner said the previous owner messed the timing on the engine which he took to the shop to correct. he told me I could have all the bike parts and parts that he bought for it to finish his cafe build. i have never built a bike nor put one back together, but I believe I will to buy a bit more to finish! I am hoping this forum would be a great place to start ! Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Ryan Suarez

liveWild said:
Hello to the Do The Ton Community!

My Name is Ryan, i have just finally found some down time from fire season to keep me pre-occupied . I recently searched for a Virago 920 on craigslist here in phoenix,AZ and bought a 1983 Yamaha Virago 920 for $200 for just the engine (so I thought). I went to check it out and asked him questions about it and seem pretty kosher.. The owner said the previous owner messed the timing on the engine which he took to the shop to correct. he told me I could have all the bike parts and parts that he bought for it to finish his cafe build. i have never built a bike nor put one back together, but I believe I will to buy a bit more to finish! I am hoping this forum would be a great place to start ! Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Ryan Suarez
Anything ever come of this?

Back
Top Bottom