looking for something I dont know exists

doc_rot

Oh the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
I have mutipule ring terminals that go to the positive terminal on a battery. I want to put a boot on there to protect the terminal from getting bumped by the seat pan, but I cant put multiple wires through the terminal boots i have/can find.

does a battery terminal boot exist for multiple wires?

I know it is not the answer you are after.
Wouldn't it be easier and neater to have a single larger gauge wire going to the battery and have the multiple termination hidden else where? Easier for servicing the battery later on!
Good luck.

These accept up to 2 gauge, so you should be able to lube up the wires and get a little more through. The better question may be: What gauge are you trying to boot?

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaf-all76154?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-allstar-performance&gclid=Cj0KCQiAurjgBRCqARIsAD09sg8AzzHVQtNYse6-JlsmgkVzR2SSnbXewAVSpXnG9MPffbso-nOeKRUaAnRSEALw_wcB

Always a good idea to insulate battery terminals to avoid a melt down. Another way to achieve the end result is to use a fuse box. I used the Eastern Beaver PC8 on a few builds and Matt (Sonreir - Spark Moto) has a nice fuse box/power center that I think would do the job.

Basically they are a fused bus but Spark Moto looks like it may have a relay or two on board.

Back
Top Bottom