maybe you can help me out.

brewtown16

what, me worry?
well i have a few questions for you guys. im in my final graphic design class before i graduate, and i have to come up with a campaign that involves my life interests. what better than motorcycles? the poster/brochure/postcard idea that i have is safety awareness, and how we can (as a culture and a brotherhood) cut injuries, deaths, and potential accidents.

some of the ideas i have is that here in Wisconsin we do not have the helmet law, and the statistic of 2007 showing that 73% of all riders without a helmet sustained injuries that could have been avoided, saving these people money, and of course oh-so-precious riding season time, and the agony of injury.

another idea is that alcohol is a big factor in motorcycle accidents... any views on this?

and my final one is for everyone who isnt a rider... like the "cycles have equal rights" thing, (full use of lanes) and should be treated like a car. i find way too often people who don't understand this...

OR, even if you guys have some ideas you would like to bounce my way it would be really cool. im eager to hear what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom