1961 Miyata Miyapet

Thats a cool build, great job and looks like it would be quite enjoyable to work on those simpler bikes.

I found this bike in my country Indonesia, and is currently my fix. I am very confused with the history of this bike. I will send photos to this forum.

Hi,

Thank you for restoration of Miyapet 1961 model
I made it when I was with Miyata Works in Tokyo from 1960 through1964. I was production and R&D engineer there. I was also test-ryder of the new model although I quited after broken my leg during testing prototype scooter.

If anyone want to know about Miyapet including history and technical issues, I can answer to you all details.

Now I am a risk manager of Toyota Motors related company in Torrance, CA.
Do you still keep my son (Miyapet)? If so I want to reunite with my son after I produced over half century.

Thank you,

Moro

Moro said:
Hi,

Thank you for restoration of Miyapet 1961 model
I made it when I was with Miyata Works in Tokyo from 1960 through1964. I was production and R&D engineer there. I was also test-ryder of the new model although I quited after broken my leg during testing prototype scooter.

If anyone want to know about Miyapet including history and technical issues, I can answer to you all details.

Now I am a risk manager of Toyota Motors related company in Torrance, CA.
Do you still keep my son (Miyapet)? If so I want to reunite with my son after I produced over half century.

Thank you,

Moro

thats so cool, you gotta take him up on the offer (and soon, he can't be that young anymore), wish i could get the R&D guys that developed the vmax round to have a look at my bike

Hi

If you need any information or inquiry about Miyapet, send me an email at ymorohashi@verizon.net

Moro

Back
Top Bottom