Reliable Lithium Battery?

black350

These lithium batteries are evolving so fast, it seems the ones available now are much stronger than batteries from even a few years ago. Anyone used a lithium ion battery that's served them well they could recommend?

I've heard that lithium batteries smaller than stock aren't reliable for daily riders, but I've also heard they're great if you have a modern R/R.

Personally I'm looking for a good balance between form and function, I don't need an open triangle, but I'd like smaller than stock. Priority is dependability.

With a new reg/rect you'll be fine.
Just make sure there isn't any phantom drain on the batt as the bike sits, that's what kills lithium. Overcharging or full discharge.

We sell earthX.

They're the only battery I've been comfortable selling due to the internal electronics that help to prevent overcharging and over discharging. They're also American made and engineered.

They're a bit spendier than the others, but I've never been disappointed with the quality. I run them in all my bikes and I have one in my car, too.

I run an EarthX in my ZRX as a daily and I'm glad I got it. Much smaller and lighter than stock and has been rock solid reliable.

I need a battery for the kz1000. I've bought antigravity in past, but am gonna go with EarthX.

I like the idea of a smarter battery.

(Any super top secret discount codes?)

Back
Top Bottom