Speed Moto Co.

Loctite77

Yeah Son!
I know they are a sponsor here, but I don't think that excuses the awful service I have received twice from these guys.

About a year ago I placed an order on their website for what was shown as "in stock@ fast shipping". A week goes by, nothing so I send an email... No response, another week another email, no response so I call and get an answer that "it's out of stock we will have it in about a week"

I chalk that one up to a mistake and just recently give them another chance on some headlight brackets. A little faster on the shipping this time, only takes two weeks to get the order. When I go to install they have sent me two of THE SAME side headlight bracket. They are right and left specific. Email the guy and get a vet curt "you can return them" so I do. Ask for a full refund including return shipping. TWO weeks go by after they receive them back with no response to my emails I FINALLY get a refund for the purchase price only, I am stuck paying shipping both ways. As of today no response to requests for a full refund.

I work in retail and this is ridiculously terrible customer service. I was trying to give these guys business since they are a sponsor here but I would never recommend Speed Moto Co.

Yeah Son!

I've only ever had good results with them - I guess it's hard being a small business and keeping every single order processed at lightning speed

Mcgoo said:
I've only ever had good results with them - I guess it's hard being a small business and keeping every single order processed at lightning speed

It wasn't really the speed, it was lack of communication, it only takes a second to shoot an email and say "hey, your item is out of stock, it will be a few weeks" and then getting stuck with paying shipping both ways when they made the mistake.

On the contrary, small businesses should have better service and when a mistake is made you do your best to make it right.

Yeah Son!

Back
Top Bottom