2014 Bike of the Month Calendar!

loganrm

Coast to Coast
I know it's a little late in the year but the 2014 DTT BOTM Calendar is finally ready for production! We've spent a lot of time collecting photos, laying this thing out and getting the production lined up. I'm going to place the initial order and hope (fingers crossed) there is enough of these ordered to cover our production cost. That aside, it's gonna be a pretty kick ass looking shop calendar and it has great shots of the winners. I'm hoping we can do this every year! Thanks to everyone for being so helpful with getting in the photos.

Here is the link to purchase:

http://www.rustrevival.bigcartel.com/product/2014-do-the-ton-bike-of-the-month-calendar

Sample of the cover and January.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.41.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.41.41 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 415
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.38.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.38.54 AM.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.38.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 10.38.28 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 359
Wicked cool!! 8)

Can't wait to get my hands on one... or maybe 2... or 3!! ;)

Just ordered!! ;D

Of course I couldn't escape with out ordering a couple of patches and a t-shirt as well...

8)

And I just ordered T-shirts from you LOL could have added one of these in the same package. Broke right now but will order one up pn payday. Look great Logan.

Maritime

Bought mine. The Gold Star and empty road looks so familiar.....

Thanks for banging out the BOTM calendar and all that you do!

I am down for one. Will place an order once I knock off. Hopefully I can get the GS into the next calendar (if it is finished by then)

The calendar is now in production! We have a limited amount so get those orders in before they are gone.

I'm in ;)

Maybe Scott will get Christine outta my shop by next November, so I won't have to look at the pic and the real thing at the same time ::)

If any Canucks want to coordinate shipping we might do better bulk shipping a number of calendars to one address and then mail locally.

Tim said:
If any Canucks want to coordinate shipping we might do better bulk shipping a number of calendars to one address and then mail locally.

I would be happy to ship a bulk of calendars to Tim so you guys up north don't have to take a hit on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom