The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Re: The Travelling Gremlen Bell!

Good luck Griff. I've been waiting a while and I'm starting to thing it's gone forever....

Thanks Von! Staffy, go hit him up and give him your info.. Tell him your next. Send it to me when your done.. Let's keep it going!

Been there, done that and have the postcard Griff. It seems they are to be wedded soon in holy matrimony, and I didn't even get an invite.

Don't do it too long. One hand got sore so I switched hands and now I have two brown thumbs.

After reading 13 pages and realizing I should've been a part of this way earlier, i'm almost a little heart broken to not know the status of this traveling bell. I hope we see updates sooner than later, I'd love to be a part of this chain this spring/summer.

Well, the bell started at my house in Chattanooga well over a year ago.The plan was to let it travel far and wide and at some point,come to rest at a permanent site. Redbird and Von and I were going to try and document its travels in a book of photos /travel journal and then retire it to a permanent place somewhere.U got plenty o time to join in the fun and festivities.The little bells travels may be a work in progress for a long time.bj

I'll go ahead and put myself on the list after those who have been waiting a while. I (and probably t71ford) would be down to show it around the mountains of Montana.

Looks like

Garage Rat
Staffy
boingk
Bruno
Griff
Chimera
Ringo

?

I'm sure I missed others, as well as confused the order...

Would it be wise to have it do "small" hops to each destination? I'm in MN, and I don't know how much boingk is going to want to pay to ship it to me from Aus? ;) Or is it cheap to send small things?

Also, I just realized you said "I'm sure I missed others, as well as confused the order..." so not sure how relevant my post is now...heh.

Ringo said:
I'll go ahead and put myself on the list after those who have been waiting a while. I (and probably t71ford) would be down to show it around the mountains of Montana.

Looks like

Garage Rat
Staffy
boingk
Bruno
Griff
Chimera
Ringo

?

I'm sure I missed others, as well as confused the order...

Thanks, I don't expect the ice and snow to be all gone till mid/ late April. I'm planning a ride to Edmonton, Calgary then through the Rockies and to near Vancouver in July... I would like to have it for then if I can.

Guys I live near Asheville nc, and id be thrilled to put some miles on it in the blue ridge mountains sometime. I am planning to attend barber this year in october, so if I had it Iin sept i could pass it on thento maybe..

What's the latest on the Bell? Is there a thread with Bell pics? A little late to the party, but I dig the concept! I'm in Vegas, and am hoping to do a track day at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park the third weekend in March on my 636, and would love to take the bell for some laps, plus I could use all the good mojo I can get! I could GoPro a session with the Bell in the view. I'm not sure this falls entirely under the premise, but it might be fun to expose the traveling Bell to as many disciplines and experiences as possible.

I want the bell for the last couple weeks in August 2012 to strap to the bike for the BUB Speed Trials.

Put me in line for it maybe next winter (should have the bobber done by then), when the snow is stopping most riding. I will take it around the island and maybe to the top of Mauna Kea 14,000'. ;)

JR

I can't offer much along the lines of spectacular locales to take the bell to, I live in the middle of two cornfields and down the street from a rock quarry.

However, I *am* going to be going into my first full season of street riding here, this year. So if it's coming through the midwest, you know, southwest Chicago suburbs kind of region, I would love to take the bell for a week.

I promise I will try not to murder it with my lack of road experience. :D

If it comes near or to Utah, i'd like to take it and could bring it anywhere between Utah and the West coast.

If it ever comes over Australia way I could take it to the whitest sands in the world:

beach2-1.jpg

Love that place!

Cheers guys, good to see shes still kicking along!

Back
Top Bottom