Morimoto bar end indicator problem

mada1594

Hey guys I'm looking for some tips or advise about my morimoto bar end signals. I got them all hooked up I spliced all the wires into the proper wires for the rear turn signal and headlight wire for the running white light. When the bike is on the running lights work great! However when I turn the signals on the white light cuts off and the yellow kicks on which is great but the problem is the yellow does not blink it stays constant. Sometimes it will blink 1 or 2 times then go constant. Idk if maybe there is something shorting out or what. Please if u have any tips let me know! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Might need resistors on them. Most flasher relays either flash very fast or not at all unless there is enough load. LEDs don't have enough load, which is why you see resistors or an LED specific flasher.

Rat_ranger said:
Might need resistors on them. Most flasher relays either flash very fast or not at all unless there is enough load. LEDs don't have enough load, which is why you see resistors or an LED specific flasher.

Ok I will do that see if it works thanks!!

Rat_ranger said:

That seems to have worked! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom