Rear set brackets cb750 f2

yozzer74

Been Around the Block
Thought ide share pictures of my rear sets got the template off Roland just modified a little .

Attachments

• IMAG2025_1.jpg
    IMAG2025_1.jpg
    653.6 KB · Views: 346
Few more

Attachments

• IMAG2004_1.jpg
    IMAG2004_1.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 329
  • IMAG2008_1.jpg
    IMAG2008_1.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 298
  • IMAG2011_1.jpg
    IMAG2011_1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 304
Seems to me that you could easily sell these if you can make more.

People always seem to be looking for rearset options.

ben

Sweet job on those, I think theres a market for them also, may not get rich but people like to trade also and it could get you something you need for a great discount.

What caused me to join in is self serving... Did you happen to make a template of the motor mount in the image, I could use one of those myself.

There the original ones cut down and rethreaded then stainless steel caps turned up fitted to ends to match the titanium nuts .

I called a guy in Switzerland for Ti swingarm and motor bolts/nuts and it was just way to much to absorb, this is a nice option, could thread both ends and use stainless... less the pivot and have the sharp edge Ti nuts on both sides... good work.

Yeah this was a much cheaper option hate to think how much a titanium swing arm bolt would be the nuts are dear enough

Tune, what were they wanting for a swinger bolt. I could probably write a program and chuck a piece up.

J-Rod10 said:
Tune, what were they wanting for a swinger bolt. I could probably write a program and chuck a piece up.

The bolt $230 + shipping and $22 ea. for nuts. The whole motor kit with swinger axle was $1200 ???

Yes $$$$$ a plate.

I have a friend who was making good money "cutting" atomic 22 until everyone went with "rolled" parts. I don't have a need for anything Ti, I just have a starnge love for it, not only that it is light and strong, but it seems to always look good, nice sharp edges and if you ever have welded it you understand.

I would really like a set of engine bolts and just the nuts for the axle. I have a lot on already, caliper bolts on the way for $70 :-\

Attachments

• Ti CB motor Bolts.JPG
    Ti CB motor Bolts.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,055
I got my caliper bolts think they were about 5 pounds each

Attachments

• IMAG1030_1.jpg
    IMAG1030_1.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 247
Back
Top Bottom