TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

The last pic I drew and had done in S. Dakota. The others I had done here at home by a local guy, named Snake, who has been tatting since I was a very young kid.

Attachments

• P3190039.JPG
    P3190039.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 604

These are mine, in the order I got them...

I was in my late 20's and wanted to get something with my sons names, but not "just their names". One day while washing my '87 Firebird (I was heavily into 'birds, and had/have owned atleast one of every generation and trim package. At that time I also had an '89 Trans Am racecar and a '95 Formula) I started messing with my wife about having the car tattoo'd on me instead of the boys names... she objected. I wasn't serious anyway, but I started thinking about the "phoenix" and what I could do with it. The end result is basically the Firebird logo with my sons names in the wings. DEREK on the left, and ALEX on the right. And the "T" in the tail feathers is for my wife, Terry.
tat2.jpg

I don't regret any of my tats, but in hindsight, I should've went with a more traditional looking Phoenix. As the Firebird logo aspect of it seems kinda "redneck'ish" now.

This was my second, about 6 years later. It's a memorial to 7 people I lost in my life within about two and a half years. Each icon represents a different person. Most notably, the saxaphone in the center is for my Dad. The text is Latin for Forever Remembered.
tat.jpg

This was my third and fourth I got in the same sitting. The Angel is a testement to all the stupid things I've done in my life and I haven't lost her yet... she's still hanging on. The Kanji is a testement to the fact that you shouldn't sit in the Tattoo shop for too long before your appointment... or you'll start picking out more stuff to get inked. They're the symbols for the nicknames I call my wife, and my sons. From top to bottom... Sweet (sweetie), Tiger, and Monkey (short for Monkey See, Monkey Do).
tatangel.jpg

tatwrist.jpg

This is the most recent. A little over two years ago. I went to a local Tattoo Expo just to check it out. And it just seemed rude not to buy something while I was there...
0324001519.jpg

And for the record...This not for the Saints football franchise. I was born and raised in New Orleans. The Fleur di Lis is a symbol of the City, dating back to it's inception. Which is why the Saints used it for their logo... not the other way around.

My next one will be coming soon. A Koi on my right shoulder with the Kanji for Perserverence. I have it drawn out and ready to go, I just need a few weeks to raise the cash.

Thanks ;D
I can't wait for the Koi. It'll be my first color Tat. That and I've been jonesing for more ink for a while now ;D ;D

Here is my one and only tatoo. It was done when I was 21 and a tad intoxicated as I recall. It's an album cover from a punk band I loved back in the day and still do. The funny part is it's upside down to every one but me and I didn't even know until my buddy pointed it out to me some weeks later. :D The tatoo guy stenciled on the outline, asked me what I thought and in my somewhat fucked up state I looked down and said "looks good to me". ;)

one of the DTT chicas.. :eek:

;D

Front:

Back:

hubba..HUBBA!!.. :D

i guess i have to get a locO leoN one too? seems like all the ladies are doing it!

go! said:
i guess i have to get a locO leoN one too? seems like all the ladies are doing it!

BHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ;D
Hey.. I heard that you already had one...So claims Saucer & Kemp..LOL...

Here's ButterflyMETH's:

:D

they were supposed to keep that a secret! what happens at a super 8, stays at a super 8. :D

0322101001.JPG

crummy pic, doesn't do credit to the guy who did it... not finished either, he's working on more to do a full sleeve

rockcitycafe said:
crummy pic, doesn't do credit to the guy who did it... not finished either, he's working on more to do a full sleeve

Sean, that is badass. So freakin badass....

go! said:

Don't let Noel fool you - those are pictures he took in the mirror.

go! said:
they were supposed to keep that a secret! what happens at a super 8, stays at a super 8. :D

ahh..yes... Indeed it does...
So I wont post the pictures here... ;D

Actually, I retract what I said - those aren't pics of Noel (he's not in that good a shape). I'm pretty sure those are HorrorHo.

Tim said:
Actually, I retract what I said - those aren't pics of Noel (he's not in that good a shape). I'm pretty sure those are HorrorHo.

YEAH!!.. thats not me!!..

Here's my tat taken with my vintage Polaroid...

Thats the LAST time Im getting drunk at one of your parties!!.. :(

Tim said:

Damn.. Speaking of the HH.. Where in the world is she?...
Geezzz.. I certainly miss all the Drama and raised eyebrows that she caused here... not to mention some of her pics ;D

Sorry I don't raise eyebrows and bring drama :(

:p

Back
Top Bottom