TATTOOs... Lets see what ya got!!..

Re: TATTOO's... Lets see what ya got!!..

go! said:
Sorry I don't raise eyebrows and bring drama :(

:p

aww..there..there...
I dont think she was a real rider anyhow.....ya know the chica type.. all bark and no bite!!.. ;D
Cafe Racer chick wanna be...

lots of pics of skin.. and a lot of sauccy attitude.. but never any pics of her next to her alleged bikes or of her riding..etc..etc..

speaking of which.. the pics of your tats disappeared!

Well, I guess why not! My first one I got the day I turned 18, and the kanji was my second. The first one is a tribal (which was all the rage at the time) but it is important to me, as I veiw it as a right of passage to manhood, and the kanji, well it too is the result of sitting in a tattoo waiting area too long! A friend of mine wanted a tattoo and I went with her, she was about to chicken out when it finally became her turn in the chair, so I decided I liked that symbol and would get it first to show her it was not bad, then she got hers. The tribal is on my right shoulder and the kanji is on my spine at the base of my neck in the back. It stands for "water" which has much meaning to me in so many different ways!
SU1HMDAyNDcuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAyNDIuanBn.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality pics, but they are with my cell phone, and the tats are almost 12 years old now!

i am with ya! 18, i got my tribal band, when i had more money added to it, more money added more... my buddy was finishing up his tat apprenticeship and wanted to do my 1/2 sleeve... told him to have at it, prob should have waited till he did more tribal but i got what i got and it is all mine. i still love tribal art.

Just found this...theres some nice ink on here!

Here's what i got. (sorry this is the best i could do in my dark ass room with my cam).
Each tattoo was done separately. Started with Mr. Horsepower logo (pissed off woody woodpecker haha), Tire and cam, and the motorcycle dude.

The one on my leg never had the blue flames around it until about a year ago...had them added on a whim!

Right inner arm
theink001.jpg

Left Calf
theink002.jpg

got some work done today.. still not finished

TueJun01153245CDT2010.jpg

TueJun01153307CDT2010.jpg

TueJun01153237CDT2010.jpg

Oh c'mon... that either wasn't done today, or it's just drawn on. There's no swelling :p

i talked to von right before i walked in, and texted kiles during!

TueJun01153315CDT2010.jpg

Damn! All of mine were (lightly) swollen and red for about 24 hours afterwards!

Must be a "fair skin" thing :)

Yep, it's real alright. My wife's last one, on her wrist, didn't swell up at all. Looks good!

got this one last summer
2vtusyt.jpg

then got this right above it
2q9dfgx.jpg

first tattoo finished now.
fbhn5y.jpg

Top of right arm is a light house
2en422w.jpg

got a eagle on the inside of my right calf

and hopless with a suicide dagger on the back of my left leg.

-C.Worster

go! you are hands down the most badass teacher ever. :D

argh my post got wiped!

i'm surprised i didn't see this thread before!
i've got a bunch of pretty dumb tatts, no colour ones. got 5 all up. here's 3 random choices:

legleft.jpg
legright.jpg

a phoenix i drew, didn't want it to be too obvious that it's a phoenix. got it during a bit of a rediscovery phase a few years ago, it was my first piece. 3 hours! felt like leg on a stove.

tat_inter.jpg

don't want to explain this one :p

tat_dan.jpg

this is my token "really idiotic" tattoo. my 5th and most recent. milkman dan: http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/meatlocker/karen.html
my sense of humor and his are quite alike. on the inside of my right bicep. makes me smile everytime, even after... hmm, 18 months now.

i don't regret any, but i do know they're all a little moronic.
for what it's worth - tatt's on the hipbone fuckin cain! i've got one on my waistband

grimz said:
thats the true origins of the word redneck,its from road workers out in the sun all day,when the day was over they would go into the local bars and they would be know as the redneckers.
well apparently thats the case,dont believe me?ask don cherry ,thats where i got the story.

There are also connecions to coal miner labor dispute in the early 1900's as well as a religious
conflict in Scottland well before that, where some of the same Scottish folks imigrated to the rural america.

half sleeve

Ah gawd...Always wanted a Tat but I'm a long way from affording one. Some nice work I see here though.

Back
Top Bottom