400F bratstyle

I like this....................following.

Looks good......so far.

Little Heat said:
Hey man, I'm staying tuned to this one, looks like you've got the perfect base for a sweet tracker

Cheers, I hope we keep the playlist interesting then :eek: :D

budlite282 said:
I like this....................following.

Looks good......so far.

;D no pressure then ;D

"1972 Honda CB100K2 (Tinker Toy)(Wife would be pissed, if she knew I had this one, shhhhhhh)"
I have a couple of projects hidden too :eek:

I'm definitely getting ahead of myself here ;) when I realized the PO hadn't installed exhaust gaskets I bought a set immediately :-\ ;D

Hope to get back onto this by the end of the month, I'm pulling 11+hr shifts 6-7 days at the moment $$$ but tired

Attachments

• 027 (800x532).jpg
    027 (800x532).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 365
Right then, Now that it's time to get the new rubber for this I decided to strip down the wheels. Originally I was planning just to polish them up but after disassembly I realized these needed a complete restoration. So powder coating it is and some new bearings as the oldies were shot :(

Attachments

• 400fwrfp.jpg
    400fwrfp.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 350
Bought a few more goodies for this tonight ;D A new oil filter And a loop to bob the frame 8)

Attachments

• $(KGrHqYOKo8FJ!KgNpoZBSWKnhGIrQ~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKo8FJ!KgNpoZBSWKnhGIrQ~~60_3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 972
  • $T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKDDBQjcTvlhrQ~~60_58.jpg
    $T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKDDBQjcTvlhrQ~~60_58.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 973
jdizon said:
Looks sweet! Consider hard tailing it?

Thanks mate, Nah no hard tail for this but I would like to do a plunger at some stage :)

Just stumbled onto this thread mate. Great bike/project. Don't listen to the brat balloon haters, I haven't died yet...?!!

Rock hard shocks and 25mm travel. Plenty fine ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391333243.797988.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391333243.797988.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 382
Nevergrew said:
Just stumbled onto this thread mate. Great bike/project. Don't listen to the brat balloon haters, I haven't died yet...?!!

Try cornering at speeds you would with proper tyres, then tell us what happens ;)

Good start Andy!

Green199 said:
Try cornering at speeds you would with proper tyres, then tell us what happens ;)

Good start Andy!

Folks that run Firestones (or similar tires) never see corners at speed. The only turning they do is pulling in and out of the bar two block from their house as slowly as possible so all the art school gurls w/ daddy issues can see them.

:)

budlite282 said:
Can you show the rest of this bike....pleeez?

Heres a link to his build thread :)

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=45982.30

Back
Top Bottom