Venduro DT360 build

Jeez terry you'd think your boys from the x were over here.

Looking good. Fender looks more natural now.

A lot of stuff has been done, seat hinges welded , seat mounted etc., I will get some pics up soon and a lot more will start happening a lot faster when my tax refunds hits.

Regrettably no, I should have an update in the next few weeks and the ball will get rolling with some serious speed !

A whole crapload of parts are on the way, pipes, carbs, new CDI box, oval numberplates, cables, front master cylinder, front fender, it's on like Donkey Kong !

Number plates, carbs, intakes, master cylinder and clutch lever are here and temporarily installed, the exhaust is due in later today.

here are a few pics of the progress thus far.

Found a Mac exhaust system on Ebay at Niche Cycle, just the head pipes, bought and installed, making an order with cone engineering now for the parts for the reverse cone meg.

New Chrome battery installed we just became a dealer for Chrome, the number plates are quite large however that's the way I want it, the plate will cover the battery completely allowing it to stay in the stock location and not be seen.

Numberplates mounted up I was able to drill two holes in the battery box and make a bracket that mounts up to an existing hole on the right side, on the left side I was able to use the center screw out of the air filter then brackets were made to line up with an existing threaded hole on the bottom and a bracket will be welded to the sub frame on the top.

This way each numberplate will have three mounting points, I cut the hole in the front numberplate as well, it is not mounted yet but will use two L brackets and the headlight mounting bolts to secure it. Here is the progress so far.

One other thing I realize that chrome strip on the seat throws all the lines off , the plan is to remove it and add onto the seat pan to get it lined up with the bottom of the fuel tank then recover the seat at a later date, right now I just want this beast where it will crank. run and ride Summer is here !

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yes I am sure I want to reply because we ain't done just yet !

More parts are on the way and the build continues ! 8)

After many attempts to figure out the bastard size rear brake drum I gave up and ordered another rear wheel assy, so now I have a roller, yeah .

I also ordered another clutch cover, when I get it refinished it's time to button it up and finally fire it up !

Clutch cover repainted with VHT wrinke paint, it turned out pretty well, I am also going to paint the mag cover and the cam covers, the rest of the enging will just be throughly cleaned, at a later dat maybe I will pull it and repaint. I ordered two silicone 2 1/4" elbows for the carb to frame-airbox joint , they were out of black so I got red , not sure where I like it yet or not .

I made a bracket and mounted the ignition coil, cut the holes in the intakes to make them into slots, cut the intakes off by about an inch and cut the rubber tubes and silicone elbows off to the right lengths to make it all work, then I looked at the chokes, I yurned them around so they are acessable and retightened them, I may go with a knob type choke at a later date.

No pics today , I am not at the shop , I will get them up tomorrow , hell its Christmas for Christ's sake !

Well the shop got flooded so no pics for a few days , this is a damn mess, about a inch thick mud over the entire shop floor, I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning it uo, I am about halfway there, the fun continues.

I hope there wasn't a serious depth of water getting into stuff and you didn't have too much 'stored' on the floor.
Good luck with the clean up

It got in two engine a Seadoo 951DI and a TLR200 engine, I was pulling the TLR apart anyway, I spent the last two day cleaning and picking up, today it started raining and the shop flooded again, so two days of work down the drain, tomorrow I go at it again.

Back
Top Bottom