Make your Cafe Racer Immortal! We're looking for pics for the Dime City website.

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey guys,

We're getting down to the nitty gritty on the website and I need some help with imagery. I thought it would be cool for some of you to send me photos for use in the product category header sections. eg: When someone clicks on the lighting section they see a main header description and a photo. I'm looking for images to cut together to create small strips at the top of each of the below sections.

I can't pay anyone but you'll have the piece of mind that you can point to your photo and bike on the DCC website... :) I will however watermark each photo with your name. If your interested please shoot your photos to me via email directly at jason@dimecitycycles.com. At first just send a small size shot and if we can use it, I'll provide you with the FTP upload instructions.

I'm looking for high quality shots with unique angles and edgy lighting when applicable.

Thanks!

Jason

Cables close-up
Clipons & bars close-up
Chain & sprocket
Electronics shots - wiring, plugs, etc..
Emblems and decals
Fairings and bodywork
Fenders (front and rear)
Fuel tanks
Frames & swingarms
Helmets & goggles
Kick stand and kicker pedals
Lighting shots (alluminated headlight shots and cool blinkers)
Nut & bolt close-ups (for stainless steel bolt kits)
Rearsets and linkage kits
Forks suspension steering items
Seats
Tools (around the shop and such)
Wheels and tires

Re: Make your Cafe Racer Immortal! We're looking for pics for the Dime City webs

Guys, I'll also add that I need complete bike photos for the cafe racer, bobber, semi-stock and everything else pages..

J

Back
Top Bottom