new guy from kentucky

-AJ

hello, just joined. i've been lookin' around on this site and have found several interesting projects and i enjoy readin' up on what ya'll do with your bikes. great inspiration. some info on me... i'm 20 years old, goin' to college and workin' in our family owned(my dad, my twin brother, and I) motorcycle shop. business kinda slows down durin' this time a year so it's project time. i am currently workin' on a 1972 honda mini trail z50, rebuildin' my dads yamaha rz 350, and friday i'm goin' to look at a 1978 cx 500. i'll let ya know if i bring that thing home with me. i currently ride a 2006 honda vtx 1300r.

here's a pic of my x. it's a great bike.
SDC10440.jpg

i'll get some pics up of my projects sometime soon... i'll also snap some pics of my dad's suzuki rg500 gamma. i mean... who don't like lookin' at screamin' two stroke smokers right?

-AJ

Hi, lovely bike! Where was the picture taken, some serious structure in the background!!

wab said:
Hi, lovely bike! Where was the picture taken, some serious structure in the background!!

thanks for the compliment bud. the picture was taken at the Wolf Creek Dam in Kentucky. i live about 15-20 miles from it. it's a cool place.

Back
Top Bottom