Should have done this a long time ago...from Charlotte, NC

1sttimer

Over 1,000 Posts
Hey Guys,

I've been around for a while, even have a build thread going. I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm sure some of you have seen my name around the forum. I'm Greyson from Queen City Charlotte and as you can tell from my alias, I'm fairly new to all of this. I've just about wrapped up my first build from a CB175 into a cafe and had a blast! I never would have gotten through it without this forum. Still having some charging issues, but I look forward to getting her into some local bike shows and just joining the scene as much as possible.

I'm a mechanical engineer by schooling, product engineer for Rubbermaid by day and a fiancee to a VERY understanding woman that somehow understands my need for this hobby. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome a year or two ago...

LOL your such an noob with a 1164 post count. Belated welcome, been following the build, it turned out pretty good for your first.

Cheers,

Maritime

Ha, yeah I didn't realize my post count was that high. It was mostly all the wiring troubleshooting in the thread.

I bet I have that many PMs between me and Sonreir too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maritime said:
LOL your such an noob with a 1164 post count. Belated welcome, been following the build, it turned out pretty good for your first.

Cheers,

Maritime

Thanks man. Now I understand - function then form!!! Will abide by that from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom