black friday sales from airtech and batterystuff

620dark

You can always get it running with time or money.
I received the first Black Friday ads I'm actually interested in - Airtech is taking 30% off their fiberglass parts on Black Friday and Batterystuff is eligible for the $25 back from AmEx for Small Business Saturday.

Hello CBR upper fairing and a battery capable of cranking the 650 over long enough for the damn thing to start!

There we go - good to know it's not all about HDTV's and videogames.

That's what I was thinking! Who the hell cares about another dumb TV sale when there's motorcycle parts on sale! And I don't even have to stand in line with obnoxious strangers with BO! Better and better!

I need an upper fairing for the '93 CBR900rr I'm putting back together, and managed to score a used Airtech rear end off Ebay. The upper faring is $130 from them, and 30% off makes it somewhere near reasonable. I might get this bike back together yet!

Wow, I might have to order the TZ fairings for my FZR. At 30% off it would be cheaper than I will find them anywhere else.

Now this is a black friday deal worth reading about. Thanks for the heads up on that, new seat here I come!

Thanks for posting. I'm going to buy this for my Bridgestone:

bridgestone175_1.jpg

You gentlemen are most welcome. Anything to help you folks out!

Also, that Bridgestone is pure concentrated sex.

damn you all. I didn't need to know they where making dustbins now. I don't know what I would do with it. But I want one.

lingo said:
damn you all. I didn't need to know they where making dustbins now. I don't know what I would do with it. But I want one.

Wouldn't is go well on your 450 sidecar project?

Worst cb650 ever said:
You gentlemen are most welcome. Anything to help you folks out!

Also, that Bridgestone is pure concentrated sex.

Hopefully you'll get to see it at Barber next year.

BigAl8295 said:
Hopefully you'll get to see it at Barber next year.

Yea, I really wanted to get out that way this year, but work was too crazy. It looks like the '79 CB650 might be finding a new home with my brother in California, so we'll see what scoot I still have when that time rolls around again. There'll always be the build threads, right? ;D

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving all!

Maritime said:
Wouldn't is go well on your 450 sidecar project?

It would be fucking AWESOME with my side car. Only problem is I spent all my bike funds on my Hooker Scrambler pipes. I am thinking the NSU dustbin would be about the right size.

lingo said:
It would be fucking AWESOME with my side car. Only problem is I spent all my bike funds on my Hooker Scrambler pipes. I am thinking the AJS dustbin would be about the right size.

Yep, I know how that goes. My latest project is a little easier, it is for someone else so they are buying all the parts. I am just doing the work.

Damn! I spent my money on brake rotors and pads last week. Hopefully ya'll will have this sale again next year!

Fairing ordered!

If you're on the fence, I recommend ordering today. They're going to have a price increase at the beginning of the year.

Ordered mine as well. They told me it would take about 3 weeks to build up, but that they don't ship out over the holidays. Woo!

Back
Top Bottom