Carbon Fiber Cafe Seats-Price Lowered

Still have a handful of these left.

Trav, I sent you a PM. The seat you ordered Saturday, is on its way out to you this morning. Should get to you Wednesday/Thursday, barring any delays in transit due to weather. They're calling for big snow in this area in the next couple days. Hopefully it'll be out of the area before it hits.

J-Rod10 said:
Will not clear the stock hoop.

I have a glass seat, shaped the same as on the 350 pictured above that will fit the stock frame.
Any pics of this?

I do not at the momemt, same seat as the 350 earlier in the thread, just long enough to clear the stock hoop in the back.

I can roll one of the 350's out in the back of my shop and snap a pic with one sitting on it if you want to see a pic?

J-Rod10 said:
I do not at the momemt, same seat as the 350 earlier in the thread, just long enough to clear the stock hoop in the back.

I can roll one of the 350's out in the back of my shop and snap a pic with one sitting on it if you want to see a pic?
That would be rad. I've been looking for a seat without having to hack the hump.

20150319_165408_zpsxtiidkdo.jpg

20150319_165449_zpsbfcjm5qg.jpg

20150319_165526_zpsxl4dllcg.jpg

Trying to figure out if that 350 one that goes on the stock frame will line up with the stock gas tank since it has that metal piece that goes under the rubber.

It butts right up to the tank, and with upholstery, is another 1.5" taller to cover the gap in the later model tanks with a taller gap.

20150329_092028_zpseuuugfpp.jpg

Few more questions. How hard would it be to mount the stock hinges on it? Would I have to fabricate another way of mounting so that I don't crack the glass? And are these also $65?

Thanks again.

I have a mounting system for that seat for the CB350. It is $35, and is bolt on.

I have a thread running on the glass seats as well. The long seat is $60 + the ride.

Back
Top Bottom