85 FJ1100 .. Time To Update The Beast !

Where to start ????

Lets start with $$ is tight like most now a days :-[ Been riding the ZX a lot but did a weekend ride and the bike was GREAT all but my butt LOL must be getting old . Also been working on the FJ with the poor monkey in the back of my mind dreaming of rewiring it !!!! Altho my wife loves the bikes and has rode every street bike ive had but 1 I think the ZX is to much . Think the victory spoiled her LOL

So this is what im doing :

Selling the ZX7R
Selling the FJ1100

So once both are sold im looking at FJRs which gives me everything in one bike speed ,twisties, comfort to name a few ! This way I can enjoy rides with my buddys and keep wife happy in comfort . Also can focus more on the 500 and get it all done and rewired and just ride the other !!

I love my VFR, its a smidgen sportier than the FJR. You can generally find them cheaper as well. Get an 02 or later (mine is an 02) and your aftermarket/used parts selection is huge. Just food for thought

Also looked at Bandit 1200 , Triumph ST , VFR , Honda ST but I like my Yamahas but nothing in stone !

DreadRock said:
Also looked at Bandit 1200 , Triumph ST , VFR , Honda ST but I like my Yamahas but nothing in stone !

All great bikes man. I have an 02 Bandit 1200 and it is comfortable for me to ride long distances or plenty of fun for twisties and canyon runs.

Back
Top Bottom