Bobber Inspiration Thread...

cx015ge1.jpg

Tidy CX500

That bike's an XS650...not a Triumph. A kat who hangs at another forum built that bike....it's white now if i remember correctly.

This guy has quickly become one of my favorite builders. Ajititotuzikazel is his name. I think that is his first and last name together but I don't know where the first ends and the last begins.
882ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

886ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

893ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

712ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

715ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

448ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

450ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

962ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

Those are just plain pretty!
I tried ot search by the guys name and it came up with nothing. Is there a link to a website?

I did the same thing when I found those. He has a few more bikes out there. I think I found those on the bubble visor blog

troybilt said:
I did the same thing when I found those. He has a few more bikes out there. I think I found those on the bubble visor blog

So I'm sure you know then that your own bike is featured there? Props amigo!

Thanks man. Yea I gave him full go of my photo bucket account and he kind of went hog wild. Seems like a real nice guy.
I found a few more photos of the Ajito Tuzikaze bikes:

293ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

689ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

962ajitotuzikaze1.jpg
959ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

961ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

970ajitotuzikaze1.jpg

IMG_0464_convert_20080418120449ajit.jpg

man i love it, but HATE how little they are! man those little suckers would never move my 220 lb ass around, like riding a really cool scooter.
not sure i can dig that... a 350 is about as small as i would ever go, even then i get tons of flack from my buddies and dad asking why i would put some much time into a "throw away bike"
I just laugh and tell them to call me before they go throwing any bikes away, cause ill build it!

Hey Joe I'm glad you give it right back to em. Hell my little 360 was pulling my fat 220# ass around on the interstate at 70-80 pretty easy. But its the 0-40 thats the fun anyhow ;D. Hey Swagger I actually think the photos came through here http://chicomoto.blogspot.com/
a good while back. I think there was even a link.

Some nice (and pricey) bikes... http://www.brassballsbobbers.com/bikes.aspx

Whyin gods name do people feel the need to call their otherwise bitchin' companys things like Brass Balls, or Crimescene? We get it, your tough biker dudes... :mad: We wont fuck with you, ok? I feel like it takes away from an otherwise grade A company ya know? Maybe thats just me. IDK...

Some more killers...
YamahaSR400Bobber.jpg

Bobberandgirl.jpg

bmw_bobber.jpg

plane8.jpg

That BMW is straight up deadly. Looks like it should have a gatling gun hanging off of it in some 30s art deco super hero comic...

Neato... You guys have definitely found some rad stuff for inspiration. I cant stand the drop seat stuff, but different strokes I guess...

Swapmeet Louie said:
Neato... You guys have definitely found some rad stuff for inspiration. I cant stand the drop seat stuff, but different strokes I guess...

Ya, Its not my favorite setup either. The Detroit Bros. created a monster with that look it seems. Popped up everywhere after they were on the tube.

At first I thought the girl on the Yammy had a devil's tail. What's up with the knee rubbers on that thing? Must've built it for somebody who is about 7 feet tall....

I imagine it'd be a somewhat kinder ride than a traditional hardtail since that rear section is bound to flex a little. Were it mine I'd raise the seat to just the bottom of the arc'd frame portion at the back fo the tank. It'd be ridable then and again, I think it may be a bit mroe forgiving that a more triangulated setup. Kinda unique too....

Back
Top Bottom