CB750 No Plunger Hellride Freedom Machine

Re: 70s Era CB750 Plunger Hellride

Redbird said:
Subscribed.
I see the bones of the Deviant Hellride in the background. Is she supplying the lump for this girl?
That she is. I thought about running those mags too. We'll see how things go. E and I are convinced that bike is cursed. Hopefully the motor can be exercised.

I'm watching all the other builds, might as well jump in for the ride on this one.........

Jack

Thanks fellas.

Got tires mounted. I may go 18" or 17" on the rear instead. This is 19" with a big ol flat track tire mounted. 21" up front. I'll be looking at this setup for a while.

77150-131017133915.jpeg

The big ole flat track tire makes the rear look bigger than the front which is weird or not right looking. Now maybe with a fender on the back it might look better?

Maritime said:
The big ole flat track tire makes the rear look bigger than the front which is weird or not right looking. Now maybe with a fender on the back it might look better?
It's 1.5" taller in the rear, which is a look not uncommon for digger style choppers.

The 21" looks great up front. That rake is perfect. I'd try the 17" rear.

I like the big rear tire.
Reminds me of a dragster 8)

Yep, like the stance.

Lump installed. Goddamn, it's a heavy lump.

77150-141017104414.jpeg

I can dig it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do not like choppers.
For some reason I like this.
You have my permission to proceed.

SONIC. said:
I do not like choppers.
For some reason I like this.
You have my permission to proceed.
Ha! Thanks. Brad and Ard are telling me to scrap the plunger and make it a hardtail. I have that inclination but I kinda want to stick with the plunger, if only because there aren't many out there.

With the lump in rear tire looks better anf I agree keep plunger frame. Anyone can have a hardtail. Plungers are more rare and different. And we all know you're different

Yep, my vote (Not that it matters) is to keep the plunger. Plus, if you hate it, it will be easy enough to hard tail later

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom